1. Luteolin-7-O-glucuronide has anti-inflammatory activity.
2. Luteolin 7-O-glucuronide shows potent α-glucosidase inhibitory effect with IC50 values of 14.7 uM, it also exhibits moderate α-amylase activity with IC50 values 61.5uM.
1. Trilobatin has anti-oxidant effect, can increase superoxide dismutase (SOD) activity.
2. Trilobatin has anti-inflammatory effect, it potentially inhibits the lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced inflammatory response by suppressing the NF-κB signaling pathway.
3. Trilobatin shows a strong inhibitory activity against α-glucosidase and a moderate inhibitory activity against α-amylase for management of postprandial hyperglycemia with less side effect.
1. Ethyl caffeate has anti-inflammatory activity.
2. Ethyl caffeate may as a promising natural compound for future application in chronic liver disease.
3. Ethyl caffeate is a potent chemopreventive compound against skin carcinogenesis caused by solar UV exposure.
4. Ethyl caffeate is the high-resolution structures of representative inhibitors in complex with human pancreatic α-amylase.
5. Ethyl caffeate strongly inhibits neoplastic transformation of JB6 Cl41 cells without toxicity. PI3K, ERK1/2, and p38 kinase activities were suppressed by direct binding with HOEC in vitro.
1. Australine is a potent and specific inhibitor of amyloglucosidase.
2. Australine inhibits the glycoprotein processing enzyme glucosidase I, and has slight activity toward glucosidase II.
1. Sophoricoside has been widely reported as an immunomodulator.
2. Sophoricoside exhibits anti- inflammatory, may be a potential molecule for use in the treatment of allergic inflammation diseases.
3. Sophoricoside is an effective regulator of lipogenesis and glucose consumption and may find utility in the treatment of obesity and type 2 diabetes.
4. Sophoricoside can be efficient in preventing ovariectomy-induced bone loss in rats.
5. Sophoricoside exposure reduced the number of implanted embryos in a dose-dependent manner and failed the embryo implantation through altering the morphology of uterine and compromising the endometrial receptivity.