1. Luteolin-7-O-glucuronide has antioxidant activity.
2. Luteolin-7-O-glucuronide has anti-urolithiatic activity.
3. Luteolin-7-O-glucuronide has potential antiinflammatory activity.
1. Trilobatin has anti-oxidant effect, can increase superoxide dismutase (SOD) activity.
2. Trilobatin potentially inhibits the LPS-induced inflammatory response by suppressing the NF-κB signaling pathway.
3. Trilobatin is a potential effective α-glucosidase inhibitor for management of postprandial hyperglycemia with less side effect.
1. Ethyl caffeate has anti-inflammatory activity.
2. Ethyl caffeate may as a promising natural compound for future application in chronic liver disease.
3. Ethyl caffeate is a potent chemopreventive compound against skin carcinogenesis caused by solar UV exposure.
4. Ethyl caffeate is the high-resolution structures of representative inhibitors in complex with human pancreatic α-amylase.
5. Ethyl caffeate strongly inhibits neoplastic transformation of JB6 Cl41 cells without toxicity. PI3K, ERK1/2, and p38 kinase activities were suppressed by direct binding with HOEC in vitro.
1. Sophoricoside from Fructus sophorae was highly bioconversed to genistein by co-immobilized Aspergillus niger and Yeast. 2. Sophoricoside exhibits anti- inflammatory, may be a potential molecule for use in the treatment of allergic inflammation diseases.
3. Sophoricoside is an effective regulator of lipogenesis and glucose consumption and may find utility in the treatment of obesity and type 2 diabetes.
4. Sophoricoside exposure reduced the number of implanted embryos in a dose-dependent manner and failed the embryo implantation through altering the morphology of uterine and compromising the endometrial receptivity.