1. Taxifolin inhibits the cellular melanogenesis as effectively as arbutin.
2. Taxifolin inhibits the ovarian cancer cell growth in a dose-dependent manner.
3. Taxifolin inhibits cholesterol synthesis in a dose- and time-dependent manner.
4. Taxifolin is an important natural antioxidant in Russia, used in both the medical and food industries.
1. Hispidulin has antineoplastic activity.
2. Hispidulin has antioxidant properties and effect on mitochondrial energy metabolism.
3. Hispidulin has a potential treatment for hyper-dopaminergic disorders.
4. Hispidulin has considerable antiepileptic, neuroprotective, and antiinflammatory effects on kainic acid-induced seizures in rats.
5. Hispidulin exerts anti-osteoporotic and bone resorption attenuating effects via activating the AMPK signaling pathway.
1.(-)-Licarin B has anti-mycobacterial activity.
1. Isorhamnetin-3-O-beta-D-Glucoside from S. herbacea is a leading compound for further study as a new drug for the prevention and/or treatment of diabetes and its complications.
1. Rhoifolin shows monolithic proliferation inhibitory activities against Hela, A549 and MCF-7 cell lines.
2. Rhoifolin may be beneficial for diabetic complications through their enhanced adiponectin secretion, tyrosine phosphorylation of insulin receptor-β and GLUT4.