1. Hirsutanonol shows antibiotic activity.
2. Hirsutanonol inhibits nitric oxide synthase.
1. Hirsutenone exhibits anti-cancer effect against prostate cancer through a direct physical inhibition of Akt1/2.
2. Hirsutenone attenuates adipogenesis by directly targeting PI3K and ERK during MCE in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes, underscoring the potential therapeutic application of Hirsutenone in preventing obesity.
3. Hirsutenone may exert a preventive effect against microbial endotoxin lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory skin diseases through inhibition of ERK pathway-mediated NF-kappaB activation.
1. Tirandamycin B is a BmAsnRS inhibitor.
2. Tirandamycin B is a leading anti-filarial drug .