|A unique collection of 552 Anti-inflammatory natural compound library for Anti-inflammatory screening and New Anti-inflammatory drug research|
|Catalog No:||B72a26|| Anti-inflammatory Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 552 Compounds|
2mg/well * 552 Compounds
1. Gelsemine has antitumor activity.
2. Gelsemine has anti-oxidative activity.
3. Gelsemine has anti-hyperlipidemic activity.
4. Gelsemine has marked antinociception in inflammatory, neuropathic and bone cancer pains without inducing antinociceptive tolerance.
1. Pectolinarigenin exhibits hepatoprotective activity mainly via SOD antioxidant mechanism.
2. Pectolinarigenin possesses anti-inflammatory activity and that they may inhibit eicosanoid formation in inflammatory lesions.
1. Schisandrol A has hepatoprotective activity.
2. Schisandrol A is a potent P-gp inhibitor.
3. Schisandrol A, as an inhibitor of CYP3A, possesses a clinically beneficial property of altering the disposition of drugs metabolized by CYP3A.
4. Schisandrol A demonstrates strong and comparable activities to reverse the drug resistance and the intracellular drug accumulation in four mediated multidrug resistance (MDR) cell lines.
1. 4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde shows an inhibitory effect on the GABA transaminase to contribute to an antiepileptic and anticonvulsive activity, and its inhibitory activity was higher than that of valproic acid, a known anticonvulsant.
1. Piceatannol has antitumor activity.
2. Piceatannol has the potential to control obesity.
3. Piceatannol has antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory activities.
4. Piceatannol inhibits effector T cell functions by suppressing TcR signaling.