|A unique collection of 552 Anti-inflammatory natural compound library for Anti-inflammatory screening and New Anti-inflammatory drug research|
|Catalog No:||B72a26|| Anti-inflammatory Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 552 Compounds|
2mg/well * 552 Compounds
1. Pectolinarigenin exhibits hepatoprotective activity mainly via SOD antioxidant mechanism.
2. Pectolinarigenin possesses anti-inflammatory activity and that they may inhibit eicosanoid formation in inflammatory lesions.
1. Schisandrin A has hepatoprotective activity.
2. Schisantherin A is a potent P-gp inhibitor.
3. Schisandrin A, as an inhibitor of CYP3A, possesses a clinically beneficial property of altering the disposition of drugs metabolized by CYP3A.
4. Schisantherin A demonstrates strong and comparable activities to reverse the drug resistance and the intracellular drug accumulation in four mediated multidrug resistance (MDR) cell lines.
1. 4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde shows an inhibitory effect on the GABA transaminase to contribute to an antiepileptic and anticonvulsive activity, and its inhibitory activity was higher than that of valproic acid, a known anticonvulsant.
1. Piceatannol has antitumor activity.
2. Piceatannol has the potential to control obesity.
3. Piceatannol has antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory activities.
4. Piceatannol inhibits effector T cell functions by suppressing TcR signaling.
1. Esculentic acid has anti-inflammatory effect.
2. Esculentic acid has protective effects against LPS-induced endotoxic shock may be mediated, at least in part, by regulation the release of inflammatory cytokines and mediators, and protein expression of COX-2 in mice.