|A unique collection of 552 Anti-inflammatory natural compound library for Anti-inflammatory screening and New Anti-inflammatory drug research|
|Catalog No:||B72a26|| Anti-inflammatory Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 552 Compounds|
2mg/well * 552 Compounds
1. Gelsemine has antitumor activity.
2. Gelsemine has anti-oxidative activity.
3. Gelsemine has anti-hyperlipidemic activity.
4. Gelsemine has marked antinociception in inflammatory, neuropathic and bone cancer pains without inducing antinociceptive tolerance.
Pectolinarigenin possesses anti-inflammatory, antiallergic and hepatoprotective activities.It is a dual inhibitor of COX-2/5-LOX,and the IC50 >1 microM; it also can increase activity levels of GSH, GR, GCS, and GST, as well as SOD.
Schisandrol A may be a new promising treatment for neurotoxicity, erectile dysfunction and cardiovascular disease.It can inhibit the activities of Pgp,Beta Amyloid,CYP3A4,cGMP,and NOS, the IC(50) value of CYP3A4 is 32.02 microM.
4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde shows an inhibitory effect on the GABA transaminase to contribute to an antiepileptic and anticonvulsive activity, and its inhibitory activity was higher than that of valproic acid, a known anticonvulsant.
1. Piceatannol has antitumor activity.
2. Piceatannol has the potential to control obesity.
3. Piceatannol has antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory activities.
4. Piceatannol inhibits effector T cell functions by suppressing TcR signaling.