1. Coenzyme Q10 is used in the treatment of Huntington's disease.
2. Coenzyme Q10 Inhibits the Aging of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Induced by D-Galactose through Akt/mTOR Signaling.
3. Coenzyme Q10 is a cardiovascular agent, used to treat congestive heart failure; can improve energy production in cells, prevent blood clot formation, and act as an antioxidant.
1. Phytol has antimicrobial activity.
2. Phytol interacts with GABAA receptor, probably at the receptor subtypes that mediate benzodiazepines effects, to produce sedative and anxiolytic activities.
. 3. Phytol attenuates the inflammatory response by inhibiting neutrophil migration that is partly caused by reduction in IL-1β and TNF-α levels and oxidative stress.