|A unique collection of 32 Antidepressant natural compounds|
|Catalog No:||B72a10|| Antidepressant Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 32 Compounds|
2mg/well * 32 Compounds
1. Protopine has sedative activity.
2. Protopine has bactericidal activity.
3. Protopine has weak antineoplastic activity.
4. Protopine shows weak spasmolytic, smooth muscle stimulant activities.
5. Protopine is antihypertensive and anti-amnesic agent.
1. Liquiritin has a potential antidepressant-like effect.
2. Liquiritin can increase SOD activity, inhibit lipid peroxidation, and lessen production of MDA.
3. Liquiritin modulates ERK‑ and AKT/GSK‑3β‑dependent pathways to protect against glutamate‑induced cell damage in differentiated PC12 cells.
1. Isoliquiritin has antitussive effects.
2. Isoliquiritin has antidepressant-like effects.
3. Isoliquiritin,liquiritin and isoliquirigenin inhibits the p53-dependent pathway and shows crosstalk between Akt activities.
1. Hypericin has antineoplastic activity.
2. Hypericin has antibiotic and antiviral activities.
3. Hypericin has antidepressive activity through inhibiting monoamine oxidase enzyme.
4. Hypericin inhibits RANKL-mediated osteoclastogenesis via affecting ERK signalling in vitro and suppresses wear particle-induced osteolysis in vivo.
1. Synephrine has anti-virus function.
2. Synephrine has anti-allergy function.
3. Synephrine has anti-inflammatory function.
4. Synephrine was originally produced as a synthetic derivative of amphetamine for use as a sympathomimetic.
5. Synephrine can treat hypertension and cardiovascular disease via increasing capillary toughness, lowering cholesterol.