|A unique collection of 32 Antidepressant natural compounds|
|Catalog No:||B72a10|| Antidepressant Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 32 Compounds|
2mg/well * 32 Compounds
1. Auraptenol possesses robust antidepressant-like efficacy in mice.
2. Auraptenol attenuates vincristine-induced mechanical hyperalgesia through serotonin 5-HT1A receptors, it has potential to be a novel analgesic for the management of neuropathic pain.
3. Auraptenol shows high inhibitory activities against larval settlement of Balanus albicostatus with EC50values of 3.38 ug m/L.
1. Protopine can reduce the inflammatory activity of lipopolysaccharide-stimulated murine macrophages, the inhibitory effects is caused by blocking phosphorylation of mitogen-activated protein kinases (MAP kinases) and also blocking activation of a nuclear factor kappa-light-chain-enhancer of activated B cells (NF-κB).
2. Protopine acts as a potent inhibitor of thromboxane synthesis and PAF with anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Protopine has protective effects on hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative injury of PC12 cells via Ca 2+ antagonism and antioxidant mechanisms.
4. Protopine has hepatoprotective potential of Fumaria indica Pugsley whole plant extracts.
5. Protopine inhibits serotonin transporter and noradrenaline transporter and has the antidepressant-like effect in mice models.
6. Protopine has antispasmodic and relaxant activity on isolated guinea-pig ileum.
7. Protopine, a novel microtubule-stabilizing agent, causes mitotic arrest and apoptotic cell death in human hormone-refractory prostate cancer cell lines.
1. Liquiritin can increase SOD activity, inhibit lipid peroxidation, and lessen production of MDA, demonstrates that a potential antidepressant-like effect of liquiritin treatment on chronic variable stress can induce depression model rats, which might be related to defense of liquiritin against oxidative stress.
2. Liquiritin has neuroprotective effect against focal cerebral ischemia/reperfusion in mice via its antioxidant and antiapoptosis properties, it may be a potential agent against cerebral I/R injury in mice.
3. Liquiritin significantly promotes the neurite outgrowth stimulated by NGF in PC12 cells in dose dependant manners , it may be a good candidate for treatment of various neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease or Parkinson’s disease.
4. Liquiritin can attenuate advanced glycation end products-induced endothelial dysfunction via RAGE/NF-κB pathway in human umbilical vein endothelial cells, it may be a promising agent for the treatment of vasculopathy in diabetic patients.
1. Insampaedoksan is a traditional herbal medicine used for antipyretic and antiinflammatory diseases, isoliquiritigenin is the main compound of it , thus , isoliquiritigenin has bioactivity effects such as antioxidant, estrogenic and anticancer.
2. Isoliquiritin, liquiritin,and isoliquirigenin induce apoptotic cell death through upregulating p53 and p21 in the A549 non-small cell lung cancer cells and inhibit the p53-dependent pathway and showed crosstalk between Akt activities,suggests they can be an alternative agent for the treatment of lung cancer.
3. Isoliquiritin and liquiritin produce significant antidepressant-like effects, and their mechanism of action may be due to increased 5-HT and NE in the mouse hippocampus, hypothalamus and cortex.
4. Isoliquiritin has antifungal activity, and has inhibitory effect against peronophythora litchi chen through a membrane damage mechanism.
1. Hypericin, a powerful naturally occurring photosensitizer, it can induce both apoptosis and necrosis in a concentration and light dose-dependent fashion.
2. Hypericin and pseudohypericin show potent antiretroviral activity including anti-human immunodeficiency virus, which could be attributable to the inhibition of some phosphorylation involved by protein kinase C during viral infection of cells.
3. Solubilized hypericin and pseudohypericin exert antidepressant activity in the forced swimming test.
4. Hypericin inhibits RANKL-mediated osteoclastogenesis via affecting ERK signalling in vitro and suppresses wear particle-induced osteolysis in vivo.
5. Hypericin may therefore exert its antitumor and apoptotic effects in MFC-7 cells via ADAMTS1 and ADAMTS3.