1. 4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde shows an inhibitory effect on the GABA transaminase to contribute to an antiepileptic and anticonvulsive activity, and its inhibitory activity was higher than that of valproic acid, a known anticonvulsant.
1. Curcumol has antitumor activity.
2. Curcumol induces HSC-T6 cell death through suppression of Bcl-2: involvement of PI3K and NF-κB pathways.
3. Curcumol suppresses RANKL-induced osteoclast formation by attenuating the JNK signaling pathway.
4. Curcumol has anti-inflammatory property, inhibit Jak2-STAT Signal Pathway Molecules of Fibroblast-Like Synoviocytes in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis.
1. Mesaconitine has antiinflammatory activity.
2. Mesaconitine has antinociceptive activity through cyclic AMP and stimulation of the central β-adrenergic system.
1. Tetrahydropalmatine reduces heroin craving and increasing the abstinence rate among heroin-dependent patients.
2. Tetrahydropalmatine depletes neurotransmitters such as dopamine, noradrenaline and serotonin. L-Tetrahydropalmatine is an inhibitor of D3DR and SR-1A.
1. Saikosaponin A has antioxidant activities.
2. Saikosaponin A has an inhibitory activity against allergic asthma.
3. Saikosaponin A shows the most potent cytotoxicity against human cancer cells .
4. Saikosaponin A is an inhibitory for cell growth and DNA synthesis with 50-μg/ml.
5. Saikosaponin A has an anti-inflammatory activity by inhibiting the MAPK and NF-κB pathways in LPS-stimulated RAW 264.7 cells.