|A unique collection of 518 natural compounds with Antioxidants biological activity for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS)|
|Catalog No:||B11|| Antioxidants Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 518 Compounds|
2mg/well * 518 Compounds
1. Pectolinarigenin exhibits hepatoprotective activity mainly via SOD antioxidant mechanism.
2. Pectolinarigenin possesses anti-inflammatory activity and that they may inhibit eicosanoid formation in inflammatory lesions.
1. Schisandrol A has hepatoprotective activity.
2. Schisandrol A is a potent P-gp inhibitor.
3. Schisandrol A, as an inhibitor of CYP3A, possesses a clinically beneficial property of altering the disposition of drugs metabolized by CYP3A.
4. Schisandrol A demonstrates strong and comparable activities to reverse the drug resistance and the intracellular drug accumulation in four mediated multidrug resistance (MDR) cell lines.
1. 4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde shows an inhibitory effect on the GABA transaminase to contribute to an antiepileptic and anticonvulsive activity, and its inhibitory activity was higher than that of valproic acid, a known anticonvulsant.
1. Piceatannol has antitumor activity.
2. Piceatannol has the potential to control obesity.
3. Piceatannol has antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory activities.
4. Piceatannol inhibits effector T cell functions by suppressing TcR signaling.
1. 3, 8''-Biapigenin can modulate intracellular ROS production.