|A unique collection of 39 Cancer-chemoprevention natural compounds|
|Catalog No:||B99|| Cancer-chemoprevention Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 39 Compounds|
2mg/well * 39 Compounds
1. Limonin has anticancer activity.
2. Limonin has antioxidant activity.
3. Limonin has anti-inflammatory activity.
4. Limonin is a widely used dietary supplement, one of the most prevalent citrus limonoids.
5. Limonin has negligible inhibitory effects on human CYP1A2, CYP2C8, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, and P-gp.
1. Lutein has antitumour action.
2. Lutein has antimutagenic action.
3. Lutein has a wide range of antimicrobial action.
4. Lutein is potentially useful for treating macular degeneration.
1. 6,7-Dihydroxycoumarin has anticoagulant effect.
2. 6,7-Dihydroxycoumarin acts as a photosensitizer for DNA damage.
3. 6,7-Dihydroxycoumarin can quench the inner fluorescence of bovine serum albumin.
1. Theaflavin 3,3'-di-O-gallate has anti-HIV-1 activity, and binds to gp41 of HIV to inhibit 3CLPro of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).
1. Eugenol has antihypertensive effect.
2. Eugenol has antibacterial effect.
3. Eugenol has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory effects.
4. Eugenol is used in antiseptic and anaesthetic.
5. Eugenol can kill certain human colon cancer cell lines in vitro and in vivo.
6. Eugenol is hepatotoxic, meaning it may cause damage to the liver.
7. Eugenol has sedative and analgesic effects, can inhibit the GABAA current in trigeminal ganglion neurons.