|A unique collection of 39 Cancer-chemoprevention natural compounds|
|Catalog No:||B99|| Cancer-chemoprevention Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 39 Compounds|
2mg/well * 39 Compounds
1. (24R)-Cycloart-25-ene-3beta,24-diol exhibits inhibitory effects on both Epstein-Barr virus early antigen (EBV-EA) and (+/-)-(E)-methtyl-2-[(E)-hydroxyimino]-5-nitro-6-methoxy-3- hexemide (NOR 1) activation, it may be an anti-tumor promoter.
1. Limonin has anticancer activity.
2. Limonin has antioxidant activity.
3. Limonin has anti-inflammatory activity.
4. Limonin is a widely used dietary supplement, one of the most prevalent citrus limonoids.
5. Limonin has negligible inhibitory effects on human CYP1A2, CYP2C8, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6, and P-gp.
6. Limonin and nomilin have anti-human immunodeficiency virus(HIV)activity, have inhibition effects on the growth of HIV-1 in culture of human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) and on monocytes/macrophages (M/M).
1. Lutein and lycopene has chemopreventive activity, the possible mechanism is their antioxidant effects.
2. Nutritional supplementation with lutein or lutein together with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, improves visual function and symptoms in atrophic age-related macular degeneration (ARMD).
1. Esculetin(6,7-Dihydroxycoumarin) is known to inhibit proliferation and induce apoptosis in several types of human cancer cells and is regarded as a promising chemotherapeutic agent; it inhibits cell growth and induces apoptosis by suppressing Sp1 in HN22 and HSC4 cells, suggesting it to be a potent anticancer drug candidate for oral cancer.
2. Esculetin blocks cell proliferation via the inhibition of an upstream effector of Ras and downstream events including p42/44 MAPK activation, PI 3-kinase activation, immediate early gene expression, as well as NF-kappaB and AP-1 activation; it also inhibits intimal hyperplasia after balloon vascular injury in the rat, indicating the therapeutic potential for treating restenosis after arterial injury.
3. Esculetin induces apoptosis during the late stage of differentiation, it can alter fat cell number by direct effects on cell viability, adipogenesis, and apoptosis in 3T3-L1 cells.
4. Esculetin exhibits competitive inhibition against the oxidation of 3-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)- alanine by mushroom, the IC50 value of esculetin is 43 microM.
5. Esculetin reduces the incidence of liver lesions induced by t-BHP, including hepatocyte swelling, leukocyte infiltration, and necrosis, speculates that esculetin may play a chemopreventive role via reducing oxidative stress in living systems.
6. Esculetin suppresses proteoglycan metabolism by inhibiting the production of matrix metalloproteinases in rabbit chondrocytes, suggests that it is a therapeutically effective candidate for inhibition of cartilage destruction in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
1. Isocoronarin D shows the highest Hb F induction effect of 1.6-fold at 20 microM.
2. Isocoronarin D can activate antioxidant response element (ARE) (EC50 57.6 ± 2.4 uM), it may have potential chemopreventive activity.
3. Isocoronarin D is a main active ingredient for inducing death of the tested cancer cells, it possesses a wide anti-cancer capability.