|A unique collection of 81 Cardioprotective natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).|
|Catalog No:||Bb1313|| Cardioprotective Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 81 Compounds|
2mg/well * 81 Compounds
1. Chrysoeriol has antioxidant, antiinflammatory, antitumor, antimicrobial, antiviral, and free radical scavenging activities, it also shows selective bronchodilator effect.
2. Chrysoeriol can potently inhibit the induction of nitric oxide synthase by blocking activator protein 1 (AP-1) activation and its anti-inflammatory effects.
3. Chrysoeriol can potentially serve as a novel cardioprotective agent against doxorubicin (DOX)-induced cardiotoxicity without affecting the antitumor activity of DOX.
4. Chrysoeriol can induce nod genes in rhizobium meliloti.
5. Chrysoeriol can inhibit the downstream signal transduction pathways of platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF)-Rbeta, including ERK1/2, p38, and Akt phosphorylation, suggests that chrysoeriol may be used for the prevention and treatment of vascular diseases and during restenosis after coronary angioplasty.
6. Chrysoeriol can protect MC3T3-E1 cells against hydrogen peroxide-induced inhibition of osteoblastic differentiation.
1. Echinocystic acid displays substantial inhibitory activity on HCV entry.
2. Echinocystic acid induces apoptosis in HL-60 cells through ROS-independent mitochondrial dysfunction pathway.
3. Echinocystic acid has a cardioprotective effect in rat models with acute myocardial ischemia induced by isoproterenol and vasopressin.
4. Orally administered lancemaside A may be metabolized to echinocystic acid, which may be absorbed into the blood and ameliorate memory and learning deficits by inhibiting AChE activity and inducing BDNF and p-CREB expressions.
5. Echinocystic acid has anti-inflammatory effects, it can concentration-dependently inhibit lipopolysaccharide-induced inducible nitric oxide synthase expression at the protein level .
6. Echinocystic acid may exert hypolipidemic effect by inhibiting the activity of acyl-CoA:cholesterol acyltransferase (ACAT) and diacylglycerol acyltransferase (DGAT).
7. Echinocystic acid can prevent reduction of bone mass and strength and improve the cancellous bone structure and biochemical properties in old female ovariectomy (OVX) rats, it may serve as a new candidate or a leading compound for anti-osteoporosis.
1. Hesperetin has antioxidative and anti-inflammatory effects.
2. Hesperetin inhibits vascular formation by endothelial cells via the inhibition of the PI3K/AKT, ERK and p38 MAPK signaling.
3. Hesperetin-mediated apoptosis of MCF-7 cells involves accumulation of ROS and activation of ASK1/JNK pathway, it induces apoptosis in triple negative breast cancer MDA-MB-231 cells via intrinsic pathway via activation of caspase -9 and -3 and increase in Bax:Bcl-2 ratio.
|CFN98966||8-O-Acetylshanzhiside methyl ester
1. 8-O-Acetylshanzhiside methylester has potential against cerebral ischemic injury, and its protective effect on oxygen-glucose deprivation-induced injury might be due to the suppression of intracellular Ca2+ elevation and caspase-3 activity, and improvement of mitochondrial energy metabolism.
2. 8-O-Acetylshanzhiside methylester can increase angiogenesis and improve functional recovery after stroke.
3. 8-O-Acetylshanzhiside methylester has protective effects on experimental myocardial ischemia injury, the effects might be due to block of myocardial inflammatory cascades through an HMGB1-dependent NF-κB signaling pathway.
4. 8-O-Acetylshanzhiside methylester protects diabetic brain against I/R injury by alleviating diabetic cerebral I/R injury and attenuating blood–brain barrier (BBB) breakdown, and its protective effects may involve HMGB-1 and NF-κB signalling pathway.
1. Echinatin can inhibit DNP-ATPase activity while stimulating range latent ATPase activity in the low concentration, so echinatin can disturb the mitochondrial energy transfer reactions and membrane permeability.
2. Echinatin exerts a protective effect against ischemia/reperfusion (I/R)-induced myocardial injury on hearts, this effect may be attributed to the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities of this compound.