|A unique collection of 81 Cardioprotective natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).|
|Catalog No:||Bb1313|| Cardioprotective Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 81 Compounds|
2mg/well * 81 Compounds
1. Chrysoeriol can protect osteoblasts from oxidative stress-induced toxicity.
2. Chrysoeriol inhibited the formation of BPDE-DNA adducts via regulation of the AhR pathway stimulated by BaP.
3. Chrysoeriol is a selective PI3K-AKT-mTOR pathway inhibitor , restrains the proliferation of human multiple myeloma cells, but don't affect proliferation of PBMNCs from normal donors; it may exhibit the cell cycle regulatory effect via the inhibition of PI3K-AKT-mTOR signal pathway.
1. Echinocystic acid inhibits NF-κB in TPA-treated mouse ears, as well as in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated peritoneal macrophages.
2. Echinocystic acid protects endothelial progenitor cells from damage caused by oxLDL via the Akt/eNOS pathway.
3. Echinocystic acid suppresses the lipopolysaccharide-induced transcriptional activity of nuclear factor-κB by blocking the nuclear translocation of p65.
4. Echinocystic acid suppresses LPS-induced acute lung inflammation, colitic in mice, as well as the expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines, such as IL-1β and TNF-α, and their transcription factor, NF-κB.
1. Hesperetin has antioxidative and anti-inflammatory effects.
2. Hesperetin inhibits vascular formation by endothelial cells via the inhibition of the PI3K/AKT, ERK and p38 MAPK signaling.
3. Hesperetin-mediated apoptosis of MCF-7 cells involves accumulation of ROS and activation of ASK1/JNK pathway, it induces apoptosis in triple negative breast cancer MDA-MB-231 cells via intrinsic pathway via activation of caspase -9 and -3 and increase in Bax:Bcl-2 ratio.
|CFN98966||8-O-Acetylshanzhiside methyl ester
1. 8-O-Acetylshanzhiside methyl ester has potent in vitro activity against respiratory syncytial virus.
1. Echinatin can inhibit DNP-ATPase activity while stimulating range latent ATPase activity in the low concentration, so echinatin can disturb the mitochondrial energy transfer reactions and membrane permeability.
2. Echinatin exerts a protective effect against ischemia/reperfusion (I/R)-induced myocardial injury on hearts, this effect may be attributed to the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities of this compound.