1. Scoparinol has sedative action.
2. Scoparinol has anti-inflammatory activity.
3. Scoparinol has significant analgesic activity.
4. Scoparinol has significant diuretic action.
1. Silodosin, a selective α-1a receptor antagonist, can increase passage of distal ureteral stones.
2. Silodosin can temporarily improve lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS), but do not improve the bladder outlet obstruction index (BOOI) after implantation in the prostate, it is a useful option for the treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia .
3. Silodosin appears to suppress ejaculation in a relatively higher percent of trial participants, this suppression of ejaculation by silodosin suggested its potential for treating premature ejaculation.
1. Gentianine has anti-diabetic effect.
2. Gentianine has potential anti-inflammatory action, might be at least partly based on the suppressed production of TNF-alpha and IL-6.
1. Mannitol is a osmotic diuretic, it may play a role in reducing off-target 68Ga-PSMA renal uptake , administration of the mannitol should be rapid and start before 68Ga-PSMA injection.
2. Mannitol has been used clinically to reduce intracranial pressure with varying success, and it is possible that it is more effective in some types of head injury than in others.