1. Ophiopogonin D can prevent tumor metastasis, inhibit the proliferation of MDA-MB-435 melanoma cells.
2. Ophiopogonin D protects cardiomyocytes against DOX-induced injury, at least in part, through reducing ROS accumulation and alleviating ERS.
3. Ophiopogonin D has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, could act as expectorants in diverse inflammatory pulmonary diseases by increasing mucin production and secretion on airway epithelial cells .
1. Deapi-platycodin and platycodinD can regulate the production and secretion of airway mucin and, at least in part, explains the traditional use of aqueous extract of APG as expectorants in diverse inflammatory pulmonary diseases.
2. Deapi-platycodin D has anti-inflammatory activity.
1. Deapi-platycodin and platycodinD, aqueous extract of the root of Platycodon grandiflorum A. de Candolle (APG), can regulate the production and secretion of airway mucin and, at least in part, explains the traditional use of aqueous extract of APG as expectorants in diverse inflammatory pulmonary diseases.
1. Mulberrofuran G shows moderate activity, inhibits hepatitis B virus (HBV) DNA replication with the IC(50) value of 3.99 μM.
1. Saponin V (300,150,75 mg·kg-1) can significantly decrease the times of cough, saponin V 300 mg/kg can remarkably increase cough latent period, saponin V 5 g/L remarkably antagonized contraction of isolated ileum, saponin V 2.5 and 1.25 g/L antagonized trachea spasm in guinea pig induced by histamine; saponin V exhibits significant antitussive, expectorant and antispasmodic effects.
2. Chikusetsu saponin V can attenuate H2O2-induced oxidative stress in human neuroblastoma SH-SY5Y cells through Sirt1/PGC-1α/Mn-SOD signaling pathways, suggests that chikusetsu saponin V exhibits neuroprotective effects.