|A unique collection of 71 Immunomodulators natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS)|
|Catalog No:||Bb172|| Immunomodulators Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 71 Compounds|
2mg/well * 71 Compounds
1. Piceatannol has antitumor activity.
2. Piceatannol has the potential to control obesity.
3. Piceatannol has antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory activities.
4. Piceatannol inhibits effector T cell functions by suppressing TcR signaling.
1. Syringin has antitumour effect.
2. Syringin has antiproliferative effect.
3. Syringin has immunomodulatory effect.
4. Syringin has platelet aggregation inhibiting effect.
5. Syringin can prevent Abeta(25-35)-induced neuronal cell damage.
6. Syringin has anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive effects, may be attributed to its in vivo transformation to sinapyl alcohol.
1. 6,7-Dihydroxycoumarin has anticoagulant effect.
2. 6,7-Dihydroxycoumarin acts as a photosensitizer for DNA damage.
3. 6,7-Dihydroxycoumarin can quench the inner fluorescence of bovine serum albumin.
1. 8-Gingerol has antioxidant activity.
2. 8-Gingerol has antimycobacterial activity.
3. 8-Gingerol could be used as an effective skin-whitening agent.
4. 8-Gingerol shows antipyretic and anti-inflammation characteristics.
5. 8-Gingerol seems to be effective in an animal model of rheumatoid arthritis.
6. 8-Gingerol inhibits the anti-serotonin 3 receptor function, exhibits cardiotonic activity.
7. 8-Gingerol affects gastric motility and potentially have an antispasmodic effect on the gastrointestinal system.
8. 8-gingerol inhibited melanogenesis in B16F10 and B16F1 cells by down-regulation of both mitogen-activated protein kinases (MAPK) and protein kinase A (PKA) signaling pathways or through its antioxidant properties.
1. Ginsenoside Ro shows no hemolytic nor cytotoxic activities.
2. Ginsenoside Ro demonstrates significant anti-thrombic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-hepatitis activities in experimental models.