|A unique collection of 71 Immunomodulators natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS)|
|Catalog No:||Bb172|| Immunomodulators Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 71 Compounds|
2mg/well * 71 Compounds
Piceatannol has antitumor, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory activities, it also has the potential to control obesity. Piceatannol inhibits effector T cell functions by suppressing TcR signaling.
1. Soyacerebroside I demonstrates a potent tyrosinase inhibitory activity.
2. Soyacerebroside I shows anti-inflammatory activity, it can inhibit the accumulation of pro-inflammatory iNOS protein and reduce the expression of COX-2 protein in LPS-stimulated RAW264.7 macrophages.
3. Soyacerebrosides I and II have modulating the cellular immune response effects, they show obvious inhibitory activity on IL-18 secretion in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC).
1. Soyacerebroside II exhibits ionophoretic activity for Ca2+ ion.
2. Soyacerebrosides I and II have modulating the cellular immune response effects, they show obvious inhibitory activity on IL-18 secretion in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC).
Syringin (Eleutheroside B) has neuroprotective, tonic, adaptogenic, antitumour, anti- platelet aggregation, anti-inflammatory, antinociceptive ,and immune-modulating properties. It reduced the expression levels of inducible NO synthase (iNOS) ,COX,TNF-α, Beta Amyloid, and Caspase.
1. (+)-Paulownin is active against the MCF-7 breast cancer cell line with IC50 values of 14.0 uM.
2. Paulownin has the action of anti-inflammation,analgesia,immunity,hypoglycemia and has little toxicity.
3. Paulownin demonstrates inhibitory activities against H. pylori Cystathionine gamma- synthase (HpCGS) with IC50 values of 19 +/- 2 microM, it can highly inhibit the growth of H. pylori and exhibit strong inhibitory specificity against H. pylori related to E. coli.