|A unique collection of 71 Immunomodulators natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS)|
|Catalog No:||Bb172|| Immunomodulators Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 71 Compounds|
2mg/well * 71 Compounds
1. Piceatannol has antitumor activity.
2. Piceatannol has the potential to control obesity.
3. Piceatannol has antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory activities.
4. Piceatannol inhibits effector T cell functions by suppressing TcR signaling.
1. Soyacerebroside I demonstrates a potent tyrosinase inhibitory activity.
2. Soyacerebroside I shows anti-inflammatory activity, it can inhibit the accumulation of pro-inflammatory iNOS protein and reduce the expression of COX-2 protein in LPS-stimulated RAW264.7 macrophages.
3. Soyacerebrosides I and II have modulating the cellular immune response effects, they show obvious inhibitory activity on IL-18 secretion in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC).
1. Soyacerebroside II exhibits ionophoretic activity for Ca2+ ion.
2. Soyacerebrosides I and II have modulating the cellular immune response effects, they show obvious inhibitory activity on IL-18 secretion in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC).
1. Syringin has antitumour effect.
2. Syringin has antiproliferative effect.
3. Syringin has immunomodulatory effect.
4. Syringin has platelet aggregation inhibiting effect.
5. Syringin can prevent Abeta(25-35)-induced neuronal cell damage.
6. Syringin has anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive effects, may be attributed to its in vivo transformation to sinapyl alcohol.
1. (+)-Paulownin is active against the MCF-7 breast cancer cell line with IC50 values of 14.0 uM.
2. Paulownin has the action of anti-inflammation,analgesia,immunity,hypoglycemia and has little toxicity.
3. Paulownin demonstrates inhibitory activities against H. pylori Cystathionine gamma- synthase (HpCGS) with IC50 values of 19 +/- 2 microM, it can highly inhibit the growth of H. pylori and exhibit strong inhibitory specificity against H. pylori related to E. coli.