1. Scoparone shows antifungal activity.
2. Scoparone has immunosuppression and vasorelaxation effects.
3. Scoparone protects against carbon tetrachloride-induced liver injury.
1. Triptonide is effective in the treatment of autoimmune diseases and has potent antileukemic and antitumor activities.
2. Triptonide possesses anti-inflammatory activity, upregulate the expression of IL-37, and this expression was suppressed by ERK1/2 and p38 MAPK inhibitors.
1. Phellodendrine has anti-nephritic activity, may be due to its ability to inhibit the proliferation or the migration of macrophages and cytotoxic T lymphocytes in the glomeruli.
1. Taxifolin inhibits the cellular melanogenesis as effectively as arbutin.
2. Taxifolin inhibits the ovarian cancer cell growth in a dose-dependent manner.
3. Taxifolin inhibits cholesterol synthesis in a dose- and time-dependent manner.
4. Taxifolin is an important natural antioxidant in Russia, used in both the medical and food industries.
1. Triptolide has anti-inflammatory activity.
2. Triptolide has immunosuppressive activity.
3. Triptolide has anti-cancer activity against breast, stomach and leukemia cell line HL-60 cells.
4. Triptolide induces apoptosis in tumor cells by blocking NF-KB activation and sensitizing tumor cells for TNF-a induced programmed cell death.
5. Triptolide inhibits TGF-β1-induced cell proliferation and migration of rat airway smooth muscle cells, by suppressing Smad signaling and NF-κB ,respectively.