Daphylloside, and asperuloside can be suggested as endoplasmic reticulum stress regulators.
L-Proline is one of the twenty amino acids used in living organisms as the building blocks of proteins.Proline accumulates in many plant species in response to environmental stress, it can act as a signaling molecule to modulate mitochondrial functions, influence cell proliferation or cell death and trigger specific gene expression, which can be essential for plant recovery from stress, the engineering of proline metabolism could lead to new opportunities to improve plant tolerance of environmental stresses.
1. Myristicin may antagonize the anxiolytic effects of midazolam, increase anxiety, and affect motor movements.
2. Myristicin can alter mitochondrial membrane function, induce apoptosis and modulate gene expression in human leukaemia K562 cells.
3. Myristicin can induce apoptosis as characterised by alterations in the mitochondrial membrane potential, cytochrome c release, caspase-3 activation, PARP-cleavage and DNA fragmentation.
4. Myristicin has anti-cholinergic, antibacterial,and hepatoprotective effects.
5. Myristicin has anti-inflammatory properties related with its inhibition of NO, cytokines,chemokines, and growth factors in dsRNA-stimulated macrophages via the calcium pathway.