|A unique collection of 60 Toxicity natural compounds for screening|
|Catalog No:||Bb201|| Toxicity Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 60 Compounds|
2mg/well * 60 Compounds
1. Caryophyllene oxide shows significant central as well as peripheral analgesic, along with anti-inflammatory, activity at the doses of 12.5 and 25mg/kg body wt.
2. Caryophyllene oxide inhibits growth and induces apoptosis through the suppression of PI3K/AKT/mTOR/S6K1 pathways and ROS-mediated MAPKs activation.
3. Caryophyllene oxide as an antifungal agent in an in vitro experimental model of onychomycosis.
4. Artemisia campestris ssp. campestris essential oils with dominant caryophyllene oxide are notably toxic.
5. Caryophyllene Oxide and lupenone have synergistic effect against Trypanosoma cruzi.
6. β-Caryophyllene oxide has acaricidal activities against house dust mites,it and structural analogues have potential for development as preventive agents for control of house dust mites.
1. 1,8-Dihydroxyanthraquinone(Dantron) can cause a significant reduction in the growth rate of Earthworms, it has potentially dangerous to the soil ecosystem.
1. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) is a compound widely used in plastics technology to impart flexibility to rigid polymers, DEHP has oral toxicity during pregnancy and suckling in the Long-Evans rat.
2. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate and Perinatal butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) can induce antiandrogenic effects in Spague-Dawley (SD) rats.
3. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate has toxic or endocrine disrupting effects on aquatic species in water bodies.
4. Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate is the most commonly used plasticizing agent for the widely used plastic polyvinylchloride (PVC), is an ubiquitous environmental contaminant, many workers have demonstrated its exceedingly low acute toxicity, while results from chronic exposure studies have been mixed.
5. In 1982 the National Toxicology Program reported a significantly increased incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma in rats and mice exposed to high doses of DEHP over a period of two years.
1. Kaurane-3,16,17-triol,ent-kaurane-3-oxo-16α,17-diol,and ent-16α,17-dihydroxyatisan- 3-one are three kinds of toxic diterpenoids isolated from the roots of genus Euphorbia.
1. AKaurane-3,16,17-triol,ent-kaurane-3-oxo-16α,17-diol,and ent-16α,17-dihydroxyatisan-3-one are three kinds of toxic diterpenoids isolated from the roots of genus Euphorbia.