|A unique collection of 38 Vasorelaxation natural compound library for Vasorelaxation screening|
|Catalog No:||Bb1221|| Vasorelaxation Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 38 Compounds|
2mg/well * 38 Compounds
1. 3-Deoxysappanone B has vasorelaxation effects, it can mediate endothelium- independent vasodilator action in rat thoracic aortic rings.
1. (+)-Syringaresinol shows inhibitory activity of Helicobacter pylori motility with the IC50 value is 50 microg/ml.
2. (-)-Syringaresinol has been reported to potently inhibit the proliferation of human promyelocytic HL-60 cells through G 1 arrest and induction of apoptosis, suggests that it may be a potential chemotherapeutic agent for the treatment of cancer.
3. Syringaresinol induces vasorelaxation by enhancing NO production in endothelial cells via two distinct mechanisms, phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt- and (PLC)/Ca2+/CaMKKβ -dependent eNOS phosphorylation and Ca(2+)-dependent eNOS dimerization.
4. Syringaresinol can protect against hypoxia/reoxygenation-induced cardiomyocytes injury and death by destabilization of HIF-1α in a FOXO3-dependent mechanism.
1. Scoparone shows antifungal activity.
2. Scoparone has immunosuppression and vasorelaxation effects.
3. Scoparone protects against carbon tetrachloride-induced liver injury.
4. Scoparone has antianginal action.
5. Scoparone has antioxidant capabilities, it is a very efficient inhibitor of ultraviolet radiation -induced lipid peroxidation and damage.
6. Scoparone is a phytoalexin associated with resistance of citrus to Phytophthora citrophthora.
1. Calycosin acts as a selective estrogen receptor modulator.
2. Calycosin induces apoptosis in human ovarian cancer SKOV3 cells by activating caspases and Bcl-2 family proteins.
3. Calycosin suppresses breast cancer cell growth via ERβ-dependent regulation of IGF-1R, p38 MAPK and PI3K/Akt pathways.
4. Calycosin has antineoplastic effects against osteosarcoma through inducing apoptosis showing in vitro and in vivo investigations.
5. Calycosin was shown to induce angiogenesis in human umbilical vein endothelial cell cultures (HUVEC) in vitro.
6. Calycosin may be an effective skin-lightening agent that regulates the expression of melanogenic enzymes. Calycosin exhibited tyrosinase inhibitory activity with an IC(50) value of 38.4 microM.
7. Calycosin has neuroprotective effects in cerebral ischemia/reperfusion rats, and the molecular mechanisms may correlate with the positive feedback between ER-α and miR-375, along with the regulation of downstream targets.
8. Calycosin is a vasorelaxant, it is also a noncompetitive Ca(2+) channel blocker.
1. Fangchinoline has anti-inflammatory activity.
2. Fangchinoline as a kinase inhibitor targets FAK and suppresses FAK-mediated signaling pathway in A549.
3. Fangchinoline is a novel anti-tumour agent, inhibits cell proliferation via Akt/GSK-3beta/ cyclin D1 signaling and induces apoptosis in MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells.
4. Fangchinoline and tetrandrine have vasodilating and hypotensive effects on the rat aorta and the stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rat.
5. Fangchinoline is a nonspecific Ca2+ channel blocker, it reduces both FBS-and PDGF-BB-induced RASMCs proliferation by perturbing cell cycle progression.
6. Fangchinoline has effective antioxidant and radical scavenging activity, also has protective effects on hydrogen peroxide-induced oxidative neuronal cell damage in cultured rat cerebellar granule cells.
7. Fangchinoline can inhibit human immunodeficiency virus type 1 replication by interfering with gp160 proteolytic processing.