|A unique collection of 38 Vasorelaxation natural compound library for Vasorelaxation screening|
|Catalog No:||Bb1221|| Vasorelaxation Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 38 Compounds|
2mg/well * 38 Compounds
1. Syringaresinol inhibits Helicobacter pylori motility.
2. Syringaresinol induces vasorelaxation by enhancing NO production in endothelial cells.
3. Syringaresinol may be a potential chemotherapeutic agent for the treatment of cancer.
4. Syringaresinol shows inhibitory effects on the P-glycoprotein in adriamycin-resistant human breast cancer cells, MCF-7/ADR.
1. Scoparone shows antifungal activity.
2. Scoparone has immunosuppression and vasorelaxation effects.
3. Scoparone protects against carbon tetrachloride-induced liver injury.
1. Calycosin acts as a selective estrogen receptor modulator.
2. Calycosin induces apoptosis in human ovarian cancer SKOV3 cells by activating caspases and Bcl-2 family proteins.
3. Calycosin suppresses breast cancer cell growth via ERβ-dependent regulation of IGF-1R, p38 MAPK and PI3K/Akt pathways.
4. Calycosin has antineoplastic effects against osteosarcoma through inducing apoptosis showing in vitro and in vivo investigations.
5. Calycosin was shown to induce angiogenesis in human umbilical vein endothelial cell cultures (HUVEC) in vitro.
6. Calycosin may be an effective skin-lightening agent that regulates the expression of melanogenic enzymes. Calycosin exhibited tyrosinase inhibitory activity with an IC(50) value of 38.4 microM.
1. Fangchinoline has antioxidate activity.
2. Fangchinoline has anti-inflammatory activity.
3. Fangchinoline as a kinase inhibitor targets FAK and suppresses FAK-mediated signaling pathway in A549.
4. Fangchinoline selectively bound to G-quadruplex DNA, inhibit the production of infectious virions in HIV-1 cDNA transfected 293T cells.
5. Fangchinoline is a novel anti-tumour agent, inhibits cell proliferation via Akt/GSK-3beta/ cyclin D1 signaling and induces apoptosis in MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells.
1. Mesaconitine has antiinflammatory activity.
2. Mesaconitine has antinociceptive activity through cyclic AMP and stimulation of the central β-adrenergic system.