|A unique collection of 38 Vasorelaxation natural compound library for Vasorelaxation screening|
|Catalog No:||Bb1221|| Vasorelaxation Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 38 Compounds|
2mg/well * 38 Compounds
1. 3-Deoxysappanone B has vasorelaxation effects, it can mediate endothelium- independent vasodilator action in rat thoracic aortic rings.
1. (+)-Syringaresinol shows inhibitory activity of Helicobacter pylori motility with the IC50 value is 50 microg/ml.
2. (-)-Syringaresinol has been reported to potently inhibit the proliferation of human promyelocytic HL-60 cells through G 1 arrest and induction of apoptosis, suggests that it may be a potential chemotherapeutic agent for the treatment of cancer.
3. Syringaresinol induces vasorelaxation by enhancing NO production in endothelial cells via two distinct mechanisms, phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt- and (PLC)/Ca2+/CaMKKβ -dependent eNOS phosphorylation and Ca(2+)-dependent eNOS dimerization.
4. Syringaresinol can protect against hypoxia/reoxygenation-induced cardiomyocytes injury and death by destabilization of HIF-1α in a FOXO3-dependent mechanism.
Scoparone is a phytoalexin with antifungal,anticoagulant, antianginal, hypolipidemic, vasorelaxant, immunosuppression, hepatoprotective,anti-allergic,antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory actions, it is used for the traditional treatment of neonatal jaundice. It inhibited the activities of PPARγ, STAT3, NADPH-oxidase 1, and the expression of ERK,NF-kB, JNK,PI3K. It augmented the expression of SOD1 and CAT.
Calycosin, a selective estrogen receptor modulator, is also a vasorelaxant and a noncompetitive Ca(2+) channel blocker. It has anti-oxidative, anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective,antineoplastic, and effective skin-lightening activities. Calycosin exhibited tyrosinase inhibitory activity with an IC(50) value of 38.4 microM, it suppressed breast cancer cell growth via ERβ-dependent regulation of IGF-1R, p38 MAPK and PI3K/Akt pathways.
Fangchinoline is a nonspecific Ca2+ channel blocker, which has neuroprotective, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, vasodilating and hypotensive effects. It inhibited cell proliferation via Akt/GSK-3beta/ cyclin D1 signaling and induceed apoptosis in MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells. It can inhibit human immunodeficiency virus type 1 replication by interfering with gp160 proteolytic processing.