1. Corynoline, isolated from the aerial parts of Corydalis incisa, has inhibitory effect on the acetylcholinesterase with reversible and noncompetitive.
2. Corynoline exhibits the potent anti-inflammatory and/or immunosuppressive activity, the potent inhibitory activity of corynoline for the ICAM-1/LFA-1 adhesion and would be important on developing the clinically usable drugs for the inflammatory diseases.
1. Lyoniresinol shows robust anti-melanogenic activity, decreases tyrosinase activity and melanin biosynthesis in B16F10 cells by activating ERK signaling, which downregulated MITF, tyrosinase, but not TRP-1 and TRP-2 protein expression.
2. Lyoniresinol has antioxidant effect.
1. (+)-Praeruptorin A exerts distinct relaxant effects on isolated rat aorta rings, which may be mainly attributed to nitric oxide synthesis catalyzed by endothelial nitric oxide synthase.
1. (+)-Pteryxin has muscle-relaxant props.
2. (+)-Pteryxin shows hepatoprotective and nitric oxide prodn. inhibitory activity.
1. (+)-Sophoranol exhibits antiviral activity against the Coxsackie virus B3.
2. (+)-Sophoranol shows potent anti-HBV activity with an inhibitory potency against HBsAg secretion and against HBeAg secretion.
1. (+)-Syringaresinol shows inhibitory activity of Helicobacter pylori motility, the IC50 value of 50 microg/ml.
2. (+)-Syringaresinol can upregulate silent information regulator two ortholog 1 (SIRT1) gene expression.
3. (+)-Syringaresinol exhibits cytoprotective activity in cultured MCF-7 cells stressed by H2O2.
4. (+)-Syringaresinol shows antioxidant potential .
1. (+)-Taxifolin is an inhibitor of aggregation of the 42-residue amyloid β-protein, it has preventive effects against Alzheimer's disease-like pathogenesis in vivo.
2. (+)-Taxifolin is a weak inhibitor of cytochrome b5 reduction (IC50=9.8μM).
1. 20S, 20R ginsenoside-Rh1 can inhibit the thrombin-induced conversion of fibrinogen to fibrin.
1. Protopanaxdiol is effective in preventing and healing obesity, fatty liver and hypertriglyceridemia in mice fed with a high-fat diet.
2. Protopanaxdiol has the effect of anti-tumor through increasing the activity of body immunity,improving the lymphocyte transformation,the activity of NK cells and the contents of IL-2 significantly.
3. Protopanaxdiol inhibits tumor interstitial microvascular density and its proliferation activity, finally inhibits tumor growth.
4. Protopanaxdiol can inhibit expression of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and basofibroblast growth factor(bFGF) protein,finally inhibits tumor growth of liver.
5. (20R)-Protopanaxdiol has protective effect on myocardial ischemia, which may be related to improving free radicals metabolism and myocardial metabolism, decreasing plasma TXA 2 levels.