1. 10-Gingerol has anti-neuroinflammatory capacity.
2. 10-Gingerol effectively inhibits the growth of the oral pathogens, and inhibits exogenous ghrelin deacylation.
3. 10-Gingerol induces [Ca2+]i rise by causing Ca2+ release from the endoplasmic reticulum and Ca2+ influx from non-L-type Ca2+ channels in SW480 cancer cells.
4. 10-Gingerol-induced apoptosis was accompanied by phosphorylation of the mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPKs) family, c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK), p38 MAPK (p38), and extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK).
1. 10-Hydroxycamptothecin-loaded SLN suggested being a promising vehicle for liver-targeted drug delivery.
2. Encapsulated 10-Hydroxycamptothecin to regain its anti-cancer activity following selective internalization of the complex into carcinoma cells ,via integrin receptor mediated endocytosis.
1. 10-Shogaol, as an antioxidant for human skin cell growth and a migration enhancer with potential to be a novel wound repair agent.
2. 8- and 10-Shogaol have similar metabolic profiles to -shogaol and exhibit similar toxicity toward human colon cancer cells.
1. 11-Keto-beta-boswellic acid (KBA), one of the active constituents in the gum resin of Boswellia serrata, possesses significant anti-inflammatory activity.
2. 11-Keto-beta-boswellic acid exerts multi-focal action in cancer cells while it required 10-fold higher the concentration to produce cytotoxicity in normal human PBMC and gingival cell line, and therefore, may find usefulness in the management of human leukemia.
1. Combination of 1-acetyl-beta-carboline with ampicillin exhibits synergistic antibacterial activity against MRSA.
1. 1-Caffeoylquinic acid has anti-influenza activity.
2. 1-Caffeoylquinic acid is an important intermediate in lignin biosynthesis.
3. 1-Caffeoylquinic acid is an antioxidant, also slows the release of glucose into the bloodstream after a meal.
1. 1-Dehydro-6-gingerdione is 5-HT1A receptor partial agonists.
2. 1-Dehydro-6-gingerdione has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
3. 1-Dehydro-6-gingerdione significantly suppresses the expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) and cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) proteins in a concentration-dependent fashion.
1. 2,3,5,4’-tetrahydroxydiphenylethylene-2-O-glucoside(TBG) is a calcium ATPase inhibitor.
2. TBG is an antioxidant.
3. TBG is a potential substrate for horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
1. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 has anti-aging and antifatigue activities.
2. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 can adjust cerebral nervous system, activating normal cell and sedation.
3. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 can prevent and treat coronary heart disease, climacteric syndrome, diabetes, anemia ,cancer, etc.
4. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 can enhance immunity; protect hematopoietic function of marrow, enhance hematopoietic ability; promote metabolism ; improving the ability of hepatic detoxifcation.