1. 1,4-Dicaffeoylquinic acid has antioxidant activity.
2. 1,4-Dicaffeoylquinic acid is a potent and highly selective class of HIV-1 integrase inhibitors, inhibitsHIV-1 replication in MT-2 cell culture at non-toxic concentrations.
1. 1,5-Dicaffeoylquinic acid has antioxidant activity.
2. 1,5-Dicaffeoylquinic acid has neuroprotective activity.
3. 1,5-Dicaffeoylquinic acid inhibits TARC, MDC, and RANTES production in HaCaT cells.
1. 10-Gingerol has anti-neuroinflammatory capacity.
2. 10-Gingerol effectively inhibits the growth of the oral pathogens, and inhibits exogenous ghrelin deacylation.
3. 10-Gingerol induces [Ca2+]i rise by causing Ca2+ release from the endoplasmic reticulum and Ca2+ influx from non-L-type Ca2+ channels in SW480 cancer cells.
4. 10-Gingerol-induced apoptosis was accompanied by phosphorylation of the mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPKs) family, c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK), p38 MAPK (p38), and extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK).
1. 10-Hydroxycamptothecin-loaded SLN suggested being a promising vehicle for liver-targeted drug delivery.
2. Encapsulated 10-Hydroxycamptothecin to regain its anti-cancer activity following selective internalization of the complex into carcinoma cells ,via integrin receptor mediated endocytosis.
1. 10-Shogaol, as an antioxidant for human skin cell growth and a migration enhancer with potential to be a novel wound repair agent.
2. 8- and 10-Shogaol have similar metabolic profiles to -shogaol and exhibit similar toxicity toward human colon cancer cells.
1. 11-Keto-beta-boswellic acid (KBA), one of the active constituents in the gum resin of Boswellia serrata, possesses significant anti-inflammatory activity.
2. 11-Keto-beta-boswellic acid exerts multi-focal action in cancer cells while it required 10-fold higher the concentration to produce cytotoxicity in normal human PBMC and gingival cell line, and therefore, may find usefulness in the management of human leukemia.
1. 11-O-Galloylbergenin shows significant analgesic activity at doses of 20 and 40 mg/kg against formalin test in rats, and it exhibits significant anti-inflammatory activity in carrageenan-induced paw edema model at doses of 10, 20 and 30 mg/kg.
2. 11-O-Galloylbergenin shows good antioxidant and antiplasmodial activities, the EC50 values are 7.45±0.2 ug/mL and 5.39±0.28 ug/mL in DPPH antioxidant assay and reducing power assay respectively, while IC50 value for antiplasmodial assay is less than 2.5 uM.
3. 11-O-Galloylbergenin shows significant urease inhibitory potential with IC50 value of 38.6±1.5 uM.
1. Combination of 1-acetyl-beta-carboline with ampicillin exhibits synergistic antibacterial activity against MRSA.
1. 1beta-Hydroxyalantolactone has protective effect against AD-like skin inflammation, can as a potential therapeutic agent for AD.