1. 1-Caffeoylquinic acid has anti-influenza activity.
2. 1-Caffeoylquinic acid is an important intermediate in lignin biosynthesis.
3. 1-Caffeoylquinic acid is an antioxidant, also slows the release of glucose into the bloodstream after a meal.
1. 1-Dehydro-6-gingerdione is 5-HT1A receptor partial agonists.
2. 1-Dehydro-6-gingerdione has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
3. 1-Dehydro-6-gingerdione significantly suppresses the expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) and cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) proteins in a concentration-dependent fashion.
1. 1-Deoxynojirimycin inhibites on the activity of the β-glycosidase LacS from Sulfolobus solfataricus.
2. 1-Deoxynojirimycin has a protective effect against obesity-induced hepatic lipid abnormalities and mitochondrial dysfunction.
1. 2α,3α,24-Trihydroxyurs-12-en-28-oic acid, a triterpenoid phytoalexin, isolated from peel of unripe fruits of nectarine (Prunus persica cv Fantasia), shows antifungal activity against the fungus mentioned.
2. 2α,3α,24-Trihydroxyurs-12-en-28-oic acid shows in vitro cytotoxic activity against tumor cell lines including PLC,Hep3B,HepG2,HeLa,SW480,MCF-7 and Bel7402.
1. 2,3,5,4’-tetrahydroxydiphenylethylene-2-O-glucoside(TBG) is a calcium ATPase inhibitor.
2. TBG is an antioxidant.
3. TBG is a potential substrate for horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
1. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 has anti-aging and antifatigue activities.
2. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 can adjust cerebral nervous system, activating normal cell and sedation.
3. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 can prevent and treat coronary heart disease, climacteric syndrome, diabetes, anemia ,cancer, etc.
4. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rg3 can enhance immunity; protect hematopoietic function of marrow, enhance hematopoietic ability; promote metabolism ; improving the ability of hepatic detoxifcation.
1. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rh2, a minor stereoisomer of ginsenoside Rh2, possesses matrix metalloproteinase inhibitory.
2. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rh2 has a significant inhibitory effect on the proliferation.
3. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rh2 has anti-inflammatory and antioxidative activities.
4. 20(R)-Ginsenoside Rh2 shows selective osteoclastgenesis inhibitory activity without any cytotoxicity up to 100 microM.
5. 20 (R)-ginsenoside Rh2 and 20(S)-ginsenoside Rh2 have anticancer effects and can increase inchoate apoptotic rate, reduce apoptotic rate significantly, enhance the activity of caspase-3 and induces apoptosis in human lung adenocarcinoma A549 cells.
1. Ginsenoside Rh2 (G-Rh2) can inhibit cancer proliferation, protect differentiation in certain cancer cells.
2. G-Rh2 inhibits the growth of A375-S2 cells in vitro by inducing apoptosis partially dependent on caspase-8 and caspase-3 pathway.
3. G-Rh2 exhibits antiallergic activity originating from cell membrane-stabilizing activity and antiinflammatory activity by the inhibition of NO and PGE2 production.
1. 20-Hydroxyecdysone has immunomodulatory, hepatoprotective, anti-arrythmic, and cholesterol-lowering properties.
2. 20-Hydroxyecdysone as ingredients in nutritional supplements for various sports, particularly bodybuilding.
3. 20-Hydroxyecdysone induces autophagy and caspase activity, predominantly transduced by E93 in the remodeling fat body of Drosophila.
4. 20-Hydroxyecdysone (via GPCR activation and calcium signaling) activates CaMKII phosphorylation and nuclear translocation, which regulate USP1 lysine acetylation to form an EcRB1-USP1 complex for 20E response gene transcription.
1. Ginsenoside Rg2 can protect H9c2 cells against H2O2- induced injury through its actions of anti-oxidant and anti-apoptosis.
2. Ginsenoside Rg2 suppresses the hepatic glucose production via AMPK-induced phosphorylation of GSK3βand induction of SHP gene expression, it may have a therapeutic potential for type 2 diabetic patients.
3. 20R-Ginsenoside Rg2 inhibits the cytokine interleukin 1 alpha (IL-1α)-induced reduction in gap junction-mediated intercellular communication (GJIC).