1. 10-Gingerol has anti-neuroinflammatory capacity.
2. 10-Gingerol effectively inhibits the growth of the oral pathogens, and inhibits exogenous ghrelin deacylation.
3. 10-Gingerol induces [Ca2+]i rise by causing Ca2+ release from the endoplasmic reticulum and Ca2+ influx from non-L-type Ca2+ channels in SW480 cancer cells.
4. 10-Gingerol-induced apoptosis was accompanied by phosphorylation of the mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPKs) family, c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK), p38 MAPK (p38), and extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK).
1. 10-Hydroxycamptothecin is an indole alkaloid isolated from a Chinese tree, Camptotheca acuminata, and has a wide spectrum of anticancer activity in vitro and in vivo mainly through inhibitory effects on topoisomerase I.
2. 10-Hydroxycamptothecine can prevent fibroblast proliferation and epidural scar adhesion after laminectomy in rats.
3. 10-Hydroxycamptothecin has antiangiogenic potential.
1. 10-Shogaol, as an antioxidant for human skin cell growth and a migration enhancer with potential to be a novel wound repair agent.
2. 8- and 10-Shogaol have similar metabolic profiles to -shogaol and exhibit similar toxicity toward human colon cancer cells.
1. The progesterone derivatives 11 alpha- and 11 beta-hydroxyprogesterone are potent inhibitors of 11 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (isoforms 1 and 2) in vitro and can confer mineralocorticoid activity on corticosterone in the rat in vivo.
2. 11 alpha- and 11 beta-Hydroxyprogesterone are potently hypertensinogenic in the rat and that this activity depends on an intact adrenal and at least in part on the activation of mineralocorticoid receptors.
3. 11beta-Hydroxyprogesterone acts as a mineralocorticoid agonist in stimulating Na+ absorption in mammalian principal cortical collecting duct cells.
11-Keto-beta-boswellic acid, a novel Nrf2 activator, and a selective 5-lipoxygenase (5-LOX) inhibitor; it exerts dose dependent cardioprotective effect manifested by dose-dependent reduction in serum lactate dehydrogenase; and it can increase the Nrf2 and HO-1 expression, which provides protection against oxygen and glucose deprivation (OGD)-induced oxidative insult. 11-Keto-beta-boswellic acid possesses significant anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumoral activities.
1. 11-O-Galloylbergenin shows significant analgesic activity at doses of 20 and 40 mg/kg against formalin test in rats, and it exhibits significant anti-inflammatory activity in carrageenan-induced paw edema model at doses of 10, 20 and 30 mg/kg.
2. 11-O-Galloylbergenin shows good antioxidant and antiplasmodial activities, the EC50 values are 7.45±0.2 ug/mL and 5.39±0.28 ug/mL in DPPH antioxidant assay and reducing power assay respectively, while IC50 value for antiplasmodial assay is less than 2.5 uM.
3. 11-O-Galloylbergenin shows significant urease inhibitory potential with IC50 value of 38.6±1.5 uM.
11-Oxo-mogroside V is a natural sweetener, exhibits strong antioxidant activity. It exhibits significant inhibitory effects on reactive oxygen species (O2-, H2O2 and *OH) with EC50 of 4.79, 16.52, and 146.17 μg/mL, respectively. 11-Oxo-mogroside V exhibits the remarkable inhibitory effect on two-stage carcinogenesis test of mouse skin tumor induced by 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene (DMBA) as an initiator and TPA as a promoter.
1. 12-Hydroxyjasmonic acid glucoside is a COI1-JAZ-independent activator of leaf-closing movement in samanea saman.
1. 12-O-Methylcarnosic acid is effective preventing gastric lesions.
2. 12-O-Methylcarnosic acid has antioxidant activity.
3. 12-O-Methylcarnosic acid can suppress melanin production with downregulation of tyrosinase expression in HMV-II melanoma cells.
4. 12-O-Methylcarnosic acid is able to significantly activate peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)γ, it may have anti-diabetic activity.