1. 3,6'-Disinapoyl sucrose has neuroprotective effect and antidepressive activity in rats, at least in part, by increasing expression of cyclic AMP response element (CRE)-binding protein (CREB) and its downstream target protein, brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF).
2. Treatment with 3,6'-Disinapoyl sucrose (0.6, 6, and 60 μmol/L) increases cell viability dose dependently, inhibits LDH release, and attenuated apoptosis. The mechanisms by which 3,6'-Disinapoyl sucrose protect neuron cells from glutamate-induced excitotoxicity include the downregulation of proapoptotic gene Bax and the upregulation of antiapoptotic gene Bcl-2.
1. (Z)-3-butylidenephthalide has antihyperglycemic effect is due to inhibition of α-glucosidase at the intestinal level, inhibited the activity of yeast-α-glucosidase (IC(50) 2.35 mM) in a noncompetitive fashion with a K(i) of 4.86 mM.
1. 3-Deoxysappanchalcone is an effective HO-1 inducer at the translational level.
2. 3-Deoxysappanchalcone has anti-inflammatory effects, is a valuable compound for modulating inflammatory conditions.
3. 3-Deoxysappanchalcone has anti-influenza virus activity, the mechanism involved anti-apoptosis and anti-inflammation activities in vitro.
4. 3-Deoxysappanchalcone has inhibitory activity on MMP-9 expression and production in TNF-α-treated cells, is mediated by the suppression of AP-1 and NF-κB activation.
1. 3-Epicorosolic acid has antitumor activity.
2. 3-Epicorosolic acid has anti-inflammatory activity.
3. 3-Epicorosolic acid has a potent inhibitory effect on EBV-EA induction.
4. 3-Epicorosolic acid shows mixed type inhibition against PTP1B, while it shows uncompetitive inhibition against α-glucosidase.
1. 3-Epidehydrotumulosic acid has inhibitory activity against AAPH-induced lysis of red blood cells.
1. 3'-Methoxydaidzein and geraldol have antiplatelet aggregation activity and appear to be specific against collagen‐induce platelet aggregation with a IC50 values of12.3 and 61.5 uM, respectively.
2. 3'-Methoxydaidzein has antioxidant activity.
1. Dl-3-n-Butylphthalide has antihypertensive effects, may slow the progression of hypertensive nephropathy by a variety of mechanisms.
2. 3-n-Butylphthalide is effective for improving cognitive and global functioning in patients with subcortical VCIND and exhibits good safety, this effect might be mediated by preventing the decline of the central cholinergic system.
1. 3-O-Acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid inhibits 5-lipoxygenase product formation with an IC(50) of 1.5 m muM.
1. 3-O-Acetyloleanolic acid exhibits anti-angiogenic effects and induces apoptosis in HUVECs and HCT-116 cells, mediated by an extrinsic apoptosis signaling cascade via up-regulation of DR5.