1. 11-O-Galloylbergenin shows significant analgesic activity at doses of 20 and 40 mg/kg against formalin test in rats, and it exhibits significant anti-inflammatory activity in carrageenan-induced paw edema model at doses of 10, 20 and 30 mg/kg.
2. 11-O-Galloylbergenin shows good antioxidant and antiplasmodial activities, the EC50 values are 7.45±0.2 ug/mL and 5.39±0.28 ug/mL in DPPH antioxidant assay and reducing power assay respectively, while IC50 value for antiplasmodial assay is less than 2.5 uM.
3. 11-O-Galloylbergenin shows significant urease inhibitory potential with IC50 value of 38.6±1.5 uM.
1. 11-Oxo-mogroside V , a sweet element of Siraitia grosvenori (SG) extract, provides the anti-oxidative property of SG which might reduce the atherogenic potential of low-density lipoprotein(LDL).
2. 11-Oxo-mogroside V exhibits the remarkable inhibitory effect on two-stage carcinogenesis test of mouse skin tumor induced by 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene (DMBA) as an initiator and TPA as a promoter.
3. 11-Oxo-mogroside V exhibits a remarkable inhibitory effect on *OH-induced DNA damage with EC50 = 3.09 microg/ml.
1. 12-O-Methylcarnosic acid is effective preventing gastric lesions.
2. 12-O-Methylcarnosic acid has antioxidant activity.
3. 12-O-Methylcarnosic acid can suppress melanin production with downregulation of tyrosinase expression in HMV-II melanoma cells.
4. 12-O-Methylcarnosic acid is able to significantly activate peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)γ, it may have anti-diabetic activity.
1. 14-Deoxy-11,12-didehydroandrographolide (DDA) has hypotensive action, it causes negative chronotropic action and antagonised isoproterenol-induced positive chronotropic actions in a non-competitive and dose-dependent manner.
2. DDA can retain the anti-inflammatory activities of andrographolide for asthma probably through the inhibition of NF-κB, it may be considered as a safer analogue of andrographolide for the potential treatment of asthma.
3. DDA can effectively ameliorate astrocytic pro-inflammatory reactions and prevent PC12 cell death with different efficacies, it may be candidates for treatment of spinal-cord injury and neurodegeneration.
4. DDA shows more potent cytotoxicity against human promonocytic leukemia (THP-1) cells than adherent cancer cell lines, it also shows antiproliferative action on both THP-1 and Jurkat cancer cell lines with low IC50 values.
1. 14-Deoxyandrographolide desensitizes hepatocytes to TNF-alpha-mediated apoptosis through the release of TNFRSF1A.
2. 14-Deoxyandrographolide has hepatoprotective activity, mediates activation of adenylate cyclase-cAMP signaling leading to up-regulation of cNOS, may provide a promising approach in the prevention of liver diseases during chronic alcoholism.
1. Combination of 1-acetyl-beta-carboline with ampicillin exhibits synergistic antibacterial activity against MRSA.
1. 1beta-Hydroxyalantolactone has protective effect against AD-like skin inflammation, can as a potential therapeutic agent for AD.
1. 1-Caffeoylquinic acid has anti-influenza activity.
2. 1-Caffeoylquinic acid is an important intermediate in lignin biosynthesis.
3. 1-Caffeoylquinic acid is an antioxidant, also slows the release of glucose into the bloodstream after a meal.
1. 1-Dehydro-10-gingerdione has anti-inflammatory action, the molecular target is Myeloid differentiation protein.
2. 1-Dehydro-10-gingerdione involves in the suppression of NF-κB-regulated gene expression in LPS-activated macrophages, has therapeutic potential in NF-κB-associated inflammation and autoimmune disorders.