1,3-Dicaffeoylquinic acid is a caffeoylquinic acid derivative that exhibits antioxidant activity and radical scavenging activity.It can significantly inhibit hOAT3 transport under similar conditions.
1. 1,4,5,6-Tetrahydroxy-7,8-diprenylxanthone has moderate cytotoxicities against breast cancer (MDA-MB-435S) and lung adenocarcinoma (A549) cell lines, but lacks antifungal activity against Candida albicans.
1. 1,4-Dicaffeoylquinic acid has antioxidant activity.
2. 1,4-Dicaffeoylquinic acid is a potent and highly selective class of HIV-1 integrase inhibitors, inhibitsHIV-1 replication in MT-2 cell culture at non-toxic concentrations.
1,5-Dicaffeoylquinic acid has neuroprotective, and antioxidant effects, it can prevent Aβ(42)-induced neurotoxicity through the activation of PI3K/Akt followed by the stimulation of Trk A, then the inhibition of GSK3β as well as the modulation of Bcl-2/Bax. 1,5-Dicaffeoylquinic acid has protective effects against MPP~+ induces neurotoxicity of PC12 Cells, it (50 umol/L) pretreatment can inhibit the MPP+-induced up-regulation of the expression of α-synuclein mRNA and protein.
10-Gingerol has anti-cancer, anti-neuroinflammatory, and anti-bacterial effects, it effectively inhibits the growth of the oral pathogens, and inhibits exogenous ghrelin deacylation.10-Gingerol induces [Ca2+]i rise by causing Ca2+ release from the endoplasmic reticulum and Ca2+ influx from non-L-type Ca2+ channels in SW480 cancer cells.10-Gingerol-induced apoptosis was accompanied by phosphorylation of the mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPKs) family, c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK), p38 MAPK (p38), and extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK).
1. 10-Hydroxycamptothecin is an indole alkaloid isolated from a Chinese tree, Camptotheca acuminata, and has a wide spectrum of anticancer activity in vitro and in vivo mainly through inhibitory effects on topoisomerase I.
2. 10-Hydroxycamptothecine can prevent fibroblast proliferation and epidural scar adhesion after laminectomy in rats.
3. 10-Hydroxycamptothecin has antiangiogenic potential.
1. 10-Methoxycamptothecin possesses high anti-cancer activity.
1. 10-Shogaol, as an antioxidant for human skin cell growth and a migration enhancer with potential to be a novel wound repair agent.
2. 8- and 10-Shogaol have similar metabolic profiles to -shogaol and exhibit similar toxicity toward human colon cancer cells.
The progesterone derivatives 11 alpha- and 11 beta-hydroxyprogesterone are potent inhibitors of 11 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (isoforms 1 and 2) in vitro and can confer mineralocorticoid activity on corticosterone in the rat in vivo. 11beta-Hydroxyprogesterone acts as a mineralocorticoid agonist in stimulating Na+ absorption in mammalian principal cortical collecting duct cells.