1. 14-Deoxyandrographolide desensitizes hepatocytes to TNF-alpha-mediated apoptosis through the release of TNFRSF1A.
2. 14-Deoxyandrographolide has hepatoprotective activity, mediates activation of adenylate cyclase-cAMP signaling leading to up-regulation of cNOS, may provide a promising approach in the prevention of liver diseases during chronic alcoholism.
1. Combination of 1-acetyl-beta-carboline with ampicillin exhibits synergistic antibacterial activity against MRSA.
1. 1beta-Hydroxyalantolactone has protective effect against AD-like skin inflammation, can as a potential therapeutic agent for AD.
1-Caffeoylquinic acid is an important intermediate in lignin biosynthesis. 1-Caffeoylquinic acid has anti-influenza, and antioxidant activities, it also slows the release of glucose into the bloodstream after a meal.
1. 1-Dehydro-10-gingerdione has anti-inflammatory action, the molecular target is Myeloid differentiation protein.
2. 1-Dehydro-10-gingerdione involves in the suppression of NF-κB-regulated gene expression in LPS-activated macrophages, has therapeutic potential in NF-κB-associated inflammation and autoimmune disorders.
1. 1-Dehydro-6-gingerdione is 5-HT1A receptor partial agonists.
2. 1-Dehydro-6-gingerdione has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
3. 1-Dehydro-6-gingerdione significantly suppresses the expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) and cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) proteins in a concentration-dependent fashion.
1-Deoxynojirimycin is a potent α-glucosidase inhibitor, suppresses postprandial blood glucose, thereby possibly preventing diabetes mellitus. 1-Deoxynojirimycin as a therapeutic agent by controlling the overgrowth and biofilm formation of S. mutans, it also can block human immunodeficiency virus envelope glycoprotein- mediated membrane fusion at the CXCR4 binding step.
1-O-Acetyl britannilactone shows antifungal, and anti-cancer activities, it suppresses angiogenesis and lung cancer cell growth possibly via regulating the VEGFR-Src-FAK signaling. 1-O-Acetyl britannilactone may be one anti-inflammatory drug which inhibits the expression of COX-2 gene by blocking NF-κB activation and thus suppresses the inflammatory response to LPS in vascular smooth muscle cells.
1-O-Acetylbritannilactone has anticancer activity, it suppresses angiogenesis and lung cancer cell growth possibly via regulating the VEGFR-Src-FAK signaling, it also can combine with gemcitabine elicits a potent apoptosis of lung cancer cell. 1-O-Acetylbritannilactone may serve as a novel therapeutic intervention for various cardiovascular diseases, including chronic ischemia, by regulating VEGF signaling and modulating angiogenesis; it is a potent inhibitor of LPS-stimulated VSMC inflammatory responses through blockade of NF-kappaB activity and inhibition of inflammatory gene COX-2 expression. 1-O-Acetylbritannilactone may act as potent natural skin-lightening agents, it exhibits anti-melanogenic activity by suppression of tyrosinase expression via ERK and Akt signaling.