1. 6'-O-beta-D-Glucosylgentiopicroside may have antifungal activity.
1. 6-Shogaol has antipyretic and analgesic effects in addition to inhibitory effect on lipoxygenase activity.
2. 6-shogaol has anti-inflammatory property, reduces the inflammatory response and protected the femoral cartilage from damage produced in a CFA monoarthritic model of the knee joint of rats.
3. 6-Shogaol inhibits the growth of human cancer cells and induces apoptosis in COLO 205 cells through modulation of mitochondrial functions regulated by reactive oxygen species (ROS).
4. 6-Shogaol effectively inhibit invasion and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma through diverse molecular mechanisms, including inhibition of the MAPK and PI3k/Akt pathways and NF-κB and STAT3 activities to suppress expression of MMP-2/-9 and uPA and block angiogenesis, could further regulate urokinase-type plasminogen activity.
1. 3'4'7-Trihydroxyflavone can markedly inhibit the receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa B ligand (RANKL) induced osteoclastic differentiation from mouse bone marrow derived macrophages (BMMs), it inhibits osteoclastogenesis via nuclear factor of activated T cells c1 (NFATc1).
1. 8-Gingerol has antioxidant activity.
2. 8-Gingerol has antimycobacterial activity.
3. 8-Gingerol could be used as an effective skin-whitening agent.
4. 8-Gingerol shows antipyretic and anti-inflammation characteristics.
5. 8-Gingerol seems to be effective in an animal model of rheumatoid arthritis.
6. 8-Gingerol inhibits the anti-serotonin 3 receptor function, exhibits cardiotonic activity.
7. 8-Gingerol affects gastric motility and potentially have an antispasmodic effect on the gastrointestinal system.
8. 8-gingerol inhibited melanogenesis in B16F10 and B16F1 cells by down-regulation of both mitogen-activated protein kinases (MAPK) and protein kinase A (PKA) signaling pathways or through its antioxidant properties.
|CFN98966||8-O-Acetylshanzhiside methyl ester
1. 8-O-Acetylshanzhiside methyl ester has potent in vitro activity against respiratory syncytial virus.
1. 8-Prenylnaringenin is a phytoestrogen with the highest estrogenic activity.
2. 8-Prenylnaringenin and 6-prenylnaringenin shows slight activity in this assay but significant activity by immunostaining.
3. 8-Prenylnaringenin at all assayed doses (0.001-20 µM) presumably improves mitochondrial function, whereas a high dose of XN (5 µM) worsens the functionality of this organelle.
4. 8-Prenylnaringenin has more potent effects on promoting osteoblastic bone formation and inhibiting osteoclastic bone resorption by ERα instead of ERβ than the two classic phytoestrogens: genistein and daidzein.
1. 8-Shogaol can induce apoptosis in a time- and concentration-dependent manner by reactive oxygen species production and depletion of glutathione in HL-60 cells.
1. 9-Methoxycanthin-6-one has anti-tumour activity, exhibits cytotoxic activity towards KB, LU-1, LNCaP, HL-60 cancer cells and other human cancer cell lines with IC50 values around 1-4 μg/mL.
1. Absinthiin is a weak HIV-1 protease inhibitor.