1. 3-O-Acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid inhibits 5-lipoxygenase product formation with an IC(50) of 1.5 m muM.
1. 3-O-Acetyloleanolic acid exhibits anti-angiogenic effects and induces apoptosis in HUVECs and HCT-116 cells, mediated by an extrinsic apoptosis signaling cascade via up-regulation of DR5.
|CFN92573||3-O-Caffeoylquinic acid methyl ester
1. 3-O-Feruloylquinic acid is a protease inhibitor.
2. 3-O-Feruloylquinic acid exerts moderate inhibitory effect against AIV (H5N1) in vitro.
1. 3-O-Methylquercetin may exert its anti-inflammatory effect through the inhibition of iNOS DNA transcription.
2. 3-O-Methylquercetin is a selective and competitive PDE3/PDE4 inhibitor, and inhibits PDE3 than PDE4 with a low K(m) value.
3. 3-O-Methylquercetin inhibits total cAMP- and cGMP-phosphodiesterase (PDE) of guinea pig trachealis at low concentrations.
4. 3-O-Methylquercetin has both anti-inflammatory and bronchodilating effects, and has the potential for use in the treatment of asthma at a dose without affecting blood pressure.
5. 3-O-Methylquercetin has antiviral activity.
1. 3-oxo-Olean-12-en-28-oic acid and kulinone have cytotoxic effects, with IC50 values of 5.6-21.2 μg/mL.
1. 4',7-Isoflavandiol, an estrogen metabolite, affects the ability of soy nuts to improve cardiovascular risk factors.
2. 4',7-Isoflavandiol may advance breast cancer potential via up-regulation of the eukaryotic initiation factor 4GI (eIF4GI).
3. 4',7-Isoflavandiol is a potential anticancer agent against HeLa, with possible mechanisms involved in ROS generation and mitochondrial membrane alteration.
1. 4'-Hydroxyacetophenone is a potent xanthine oxidase inhibitor.
1. 4-Hydroxybenzaldehyde shows an inhibitory effect on the GABA transaminase to contribute to an antiepileptic and anticonvulsive activity, and its inhibitory activity was higher than that of valproic acid, a known anticonvulsant.