1. 14-Deoxy-11,12-didehydroandrographolide may cause autophagic morphology in the cells.
2. 14-Deoxy-11,12-didehydroandrographolide shows more potent cytotoxicity against human promonocytic leukemia (THP-1) cells than adherent cancer cell lines.
3. 14-Deoxy-11,12-didehydroandrographolide retains the anti-inflammatory activities of 2 for asthma probably through the inhibition of NF-κB; ameliorates astrocytic pro-inflammatory reactions and prevented PC12 cell death with different efficacies.
1.3-Epi-alpha-yohimbine(Isorauhimbine) has alpha adrenoceptor blocking activities, has cardiovascular effects.
1. Beta-Yohimbine has anti-plasmodial and anti-malarial activity.
2. Beta-Yohimbine has approximately twice as toxic as yohimbine and corynanthine about one fifth as toxic.