1. (-)-Epicatechin gallate can effectively stimulates osteoblast differentiation, indicated by the increased expression of osteoblastic marker genes.
2. (-)-Epicatechin has the radical scavenging activity and autoxidation effect of polyphenols.
1. (-)-Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a green tea polyphenol that reduce Aβ aggregation, inhibits the aggregation of tau K18ΔK280 into toxic oligomers at ten- to hundred-fold substoichiometric concentrations, thereby rescuing toxicity in neuronal model cells.
2. (-)-Epigallocatechin gallate treatment enduring to cardio protection at mitochondrial level.
1. (-)-Epigallocatechin(EGC) has prominent antiplatelet activity and blood anticoagulation in a dose-dependent manner.
1. l-isocorypalmine (l-ICP), l-ICP likely acts as a D1 partial agonist and a D2 antagonist to produce its in vivo effects and may be a promising agent for treatment of cocaine addiction.
2. (-)-Isocorypalmine has significant antifungal activity.
1. Sparteine is a class 1a antiarrhythmic agent, a sodium channel blocker.
2. The deficient debrisoquine hydroxylation of Sparteine is due to the absence of P-450IID1 protein in the livers of poor metabolizers.
1. (+)-Afzelechin has anti-inflammatory activity.
1. (+)-Catechin hydrate has antioxidant activity and is effective in reducing oxidative stress.
1. Lyoniresinol shows robust anti-melanogenic activity, decreases tyrosinase activity and melanin biosynthesis in B16F10 cells by activating ERK signaling, which downregulated MITF, tyrosinase, but not TRP-1 and TRP-2 protein expression.
2. Lyoniresinol has antioxidant effect.
1. (+)-Praeruptorin A and (-)-praeruptorin A exerted distinct relaxant effects on isolated rat aorta rings, which might be mainly attributed to nitric oxide synthesis catalyzed by endothelial nitric oxide synthase.