1. Scopine is the metabolite of anisodine, which is a α1-adrenergic receptor agonist .
2. Scopine is a potential brain-targeting moiety for enhancing the brain uptake efficiency of chlorambucil, and used in the treatment of acute circulatory shock.
1. Atroscine has adrenolytic activity by its ability to antagonize the lethal effect of epinephrine in rats.
1. Laurifoline is a potential NF-κB inhibitor and a potential β2 -adrenegic receptor agonist, it can not only inhibit Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAK strain-induced inflammatory responses via a negative regulation of the Braf protein that participates in MAPK signaling pathway but also activate the β2 -adrenegic receptor.
2. Laurifoline may show anti-HBV activities in vitro using the HBV transfected Hep G2.2.15 cell line.