1. Ganoderol B is an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor.
2. Ganoderol B is a potent α-glucosidase inhibitor isolated from the fruiting body of Ganoderma lucidum.
3. Ganoderol B may be useful in prostate cancer and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) therapy through suppressing the function of androgen and its receptor.
1. Glycitin can prevent bone loss, modulate differentiation of MSC to cause a lineage shift toward the osteoblast and away from the adipocytes, and inhibit adipocytic transdifferen-tiation of osteoblasts.
2. Glycitin can reverse the unfavorable changes of lipid metabolism, regulate oxidative stress was closely related to the suppression of adipose tissue and the progression of diabetes.
1. Isorhamnetin-3-O-beta-D-Glucoside from S. herbacea is a leading compound for further study as a new drug for the prevention and/or treatment of diabetes and its complications.
1. 1-Deoxynojirimycin inhibites on the activity of the β-glycosidase LacS from Sulfolobus solfataricus.
2. 1-Deoxynojirimycin has a protective effect against obesity-induced hepatic lipid abnormalities and mitochondrial dysfunction.
1. Sinomeni Caulis et Rhizoma has sedative and anxiolytic effects, probably mediated by Magnoflorine through a GABAergic mechanism of action.
2. Magnoflorine and Sinomenine have protective effects, are mediated by some mechanism other than prevention of micelle formation or protection of the erythrocyte membrane against osmotic imbalance.