1. Ganoderiol F has anti-inflammatory activity.
2. Ganoderiol F shows cytotoxic and anti-HIV activities.
3. Ganoderiol F induces growth arrest of cancer cell lines HepG2, Huh7 and K562.
4. Ganoderiol F inhibits activity of topoisomerases in vitro.
5. Ganoderiol F inhibits human immunodeficiency virus-1 protease with IC(50) values of 20-40 microM.
1. Testosterone prevents pancreatic β-cell apoptosis due to glucotoxicity through reduction of the expression of ATGR1 and its signaling pathway.
2. Testosterone was found to be the major determinant of the observed sexual dimorphism. Further study into the role of Testosterone for liver inflammation could lead to novel treatment targets in human autoimmune liver diseases.
3. The association of Testosterone with CEE impairs the benefits of estrogen on OVX-associated endothelial dysfunction and reactive oxygen species generation in rat aorta by a mechanism that involves phosphorylation of the cytosolic NADPH-oxidase subunit p47(phox).
1. Danaidone and viridifloric β-lactone induce significant electroantennogram responses on the female's antennae, suggesting their principal role together with other hairpencil components as a sex pheromone to seduce females.