1. Dimethyl phthalate is insect repellent.
2. Diethyl phthalate (DEP), dimethyl phthalate (DMP), phthalic acid ester (PAE) plasticizers, were evaluated for developmental toxicity, some PAE are embryotoxic and teratogenic.
1. Eucamolol exhibits significant repellent activity against Aedes albopictus, and inhibits its feeding as well as DEET, is effective repellent (75%) up to 3 h after exposure to mosquito.
1. Shyobunone and isoshyobunone have insecticidal and repellant activity, they exhibit strong contact toxicity against Lasioderma serricorne (LS adults with LD50 values of 20.24 and 24.19 ug/adult, respectively; they are strongly repellent against Tribolium castaneum (TC) at 78.63 nL/cm2.
1. The synthesized N-[4-(piperazin-1-yl)phenyl]Cinnamamide derivatives shows promising activity against M. tb.
2. Cinnamamide derivatives exhibits therapeutic potential in animal models of both central and peripheral nervous system disorders.
1. Isoalantolactone has the capacity to inhibit tumor cell growth through induction of apoptosis, may be mediated through caspase-dependent apoptotic pathways, S phase arrest, inhibition of phosphorylation of PI3K/Akt, and downregulation of Bcr/Abl, suggests it may as a potential cancer therapeutic compound.