|A unique collection of 50 Anti-Atherosclerotic natural compounds for Anti-Atherosclerotic research|
|Catalog No:||Bb133|| Anti-Atherosclerotic Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 50 Compounds|
2mg/well * 50 Compounds
Piceatannol has antitumor, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory activities, it also has the potential to control obesity. Piceatannol inhibits effector T cell functions by suppressing TcR signaling.
Gycitein has antioxidant, weak estrogenic, anti-invasion, and anti-proliferation activities, it has potentiol to prevent Abeta associated neurodegenerative disorders, and atherosclerotic cardiovascular diseases. It is a potent activator of ERK1/2, decreases RWPE-1 cell proliferation, it induces ERK1/2 activation was dependent, in part, on tyrosine kinase activity associated with vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR).
1. Tormentic acid has anti-allodynic action, can inhibit markedly the neuropathic allodynia induced by partial ligation of the sciatic nerve.
2. Tormentic acid has anti-inflammatory activity, it potently inhibits the production of nitric oxide (NO) in RAW 264.7 cells, also suppresses the LPS-stimulated degradation and phosphorylation of inhibitor of kappa B-α (IκB-α), suggests that the anti-inflammatory activity of TA is associated with the down-regulation of iNOS, COX-2, and TNF-α through the negative regulation of the NF-κB pathway in RAW 264.7 cells.
3. Tormentic acid has anticancer, anti-atherogenic properties and minimal toxicity in vivo, it also can reduce vascular smooth muscle cell proliferation and survival.
4. Tormentic acid has protective effect against lipopolysaccharide/D-galactosamine induced fulminant hepatic failure in mice.
|CFN99458||Ergosterol peroxide glucoside
1. Ergosterol peroxide exhibits inhibitory effects on human breast adenocarcinoma MCF-7 cells, it inhibits the growth of MCF-7 cells by inducing cell apoptosis.
2. Ergosterol peroxide exhibits hACAT-1 and Lp-PLA2 inhibitory effects, with inhibitory values of 51.6 +/- 0.9 and 51.7 +/- 1.2%, at a treatment concentration of 0.23 mM; suggests that it could as an anti-atherosclerosis agent.
3. Ergosterol peroxide shows very strong anticomplementary activity on the classical pathway, the IC(50) values being 5.0 muM.
4. Ergosterol peroxide can suppress inflammatory responses in RAW264.7 macrophages and growth of HT29 colon adenocarcinoma cells, it appears to suppress cell growth and STAT1 mediated inflammatory responses by altering the redox state in HT29 cells.
5. Ergosterol peroxide has anti-melanogenic activity.
6. Ergosterol peroxide has amoebicidal activity (IC50 =4.23nM), it produces a strong cytotoxic effect against amoebic growth.
7. Ergosterol peroxide has osteoclastogenesis inhibitory effect, it shows an inhibitory effect in a dose-dependent manner and an inhibition rate of up to 62% with low cytotoxicity, even at a concentration as low as 1.0 microg/mL.
8. Ergosterol peroxide has antibacterial activity against Mycobacterium tuberculosis and has antiviral action.
9. Ergosterol peroxide has anti-oxdiant activity.
Danshensu has anxiolytic-like, cardioprotective, neuroprotective, and antioxidant activities. It can enhance HO-1 expression to suppress 6-OHDA-induced oxidative damage via PI3K/Akt/Nrf2 signaling pathways and can reduce 6-OHDA-induced dopaminergic neuronal loss in zebrafish. Chronic treatment with danshensu can prevent/attenuate the formation of atherosclerosis.