|A unique collection of 50 Anti-Atherosclerotic natural compounds for Anti-Atherosclerotic research|
|Catalog No:||Bb133|| Anti-Atherosclerotic Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 50 Compounds|
2mg/well * 50 Compounds
1. Piceatannol has antitumor activity.
2. Piceatannol has the potential to control obesity.
3. Piceatannol has antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory activities.
4. Piceatannol inhibits effector T cell functions by suppressing TcR signaling.
1. Gycitein has weak estrogenic activity.
2. Glycitein inhibits glioma cell invasion through down-regulation of MMP-3 and MMP-9 gene expression.
1. Tormentic acid has weak antifungal activity.
2. Tormentic acid inhibits the production of nitric oxide (NO) in RAW 264.7 cells.
3. Tormentic acid inhibits LPS-induced iNOS, COX-2, and TNF-α expression through inactivation of the nuclear factor-κb pathway in RAW 264.7 macrophages.
4. Tormentic acid shows hypoglycemic effect through a diect effect of the compound in vitro.
|CFN99458||Ergosterol peroxide glucoside
1. Ergosterol peroxide glucoside has anti-inflammatory activity.
1. Danshensu has antioxidant activity, can enhance HO-1 expression to suppress 6-OHDA-induced oxidative damage via PI3K/Akt/Nrf2 signaling pathways.
2. Danshensu has neuroprotective activity, can reduce 6-OHDA-induced dopaminergic neuronal loss in zebrafish.
3. Danshensu has anxiolytic-like properties, in part, through dopaminergic neurotransmitter signaling.
4. Danshensu has cardioprotective effect, can treat cardiovascular diseases.