1. Acetylcorynoline has anti-inflammatory properties, it also has potential to improve parkinson's disease, it may exert its effects by decreasing egl-1 expression to suppress apoptosis pathways and by increasing rpn5 expression to enhance the activity of proteasomes.
2. Acetylcorynoline may be one of the potent immunosuppressive agents through the blockage of dendritic cells maturation and function.
3. Acetylcorynoline has protective action against experimental liver injury in mice.
1. Irisflorentin has anti-inflammatory activity in lipopolysaccharides (LPS)-stimulated RAW 264.7 macrophages, it can markedly reduce the transcriptional and translational levels of inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) as well as the production of NO, it also can significantly inhibit TNF-α, IL-1βand IL-6 at both the transcriptional and translational levels.
2. Irisflorentin has potential to ameliorate Parkinson’s disease in Caenorhabditis elegans models, it may exert its effects by promoting rpn-3 expression to enhance the activity of proteasomes and down-regulating egl-1 expression to block apoptosis pathways.
3. Irisflorentin modifies properties of mouse bone marrow-derived dendritic cells and reduces the allergic contact hypersensitivity responses, suggests that irisflorentin may as an immunotherapeutic adjuvant.
1. Levodopa and HSYA reduced the likelihood of wearing off development, and may thus support the utility of such compounds for the improved treatment of PD.
2. Levodopa's toxic effects masks the potential ability of HP-β-CD via complexation.
1. Schisantherin A is a mechanism-based inhibitor that not only competitively inhibits but irreversibly inactivates CYP3A4.
2. Schisantherin A has anti-hepatotoxic, antioxidant and anti-tumoural activities.
1. Rasagiline mesylate (TVP-1012) is a potent, selective, non-reversible MAO-B inhibitor, without the tyramine-potentiating effect and with neuroprotective activities, with anti-Parkinson activity.
2. Rasagiline mesylate exhibits neuroprotective and anti-apoptotic activity against several neurotoxins in cell culture.