|A unique collection of 58 Anti-allergy natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS)|
|Catalog No:||Bb181|| Anti-allergy Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 58 Compounds|
2mg/well * 58 Compounds
1. Taraxasterol has anti-inflammatory activity.
2. Taraxasterol inhibits NO, PGE(2), TNF-α, IL-1β and IL-6 production in LPS-induced RAW 264.7 macrophages in a dose-dependent manner.
1. Syringin has antitumour effect.
2. Syringin has antiproliferative effect.
3. Syringin has immunomodulatory effect.
4. Syringin has platelet aggregation inhibiting effect.
5. Syringin can prevent Abeta(25-35)-induced neuronal cell damage.
6. Syringin has anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive effects, may be attributed to its in vivo transformation to sinapyl alcohol.
1. Scoparone shows antifungal activity.
2. Scoparone has immunosuppression and vasorelaxation effects.
3. Scoparone protects against carbon tetrachloride-induced liver injury.
1. Daidzin is a potent, selective aldehyde dehydrogenase inhibitor, selectively suppresses ethanol intake in all rodent models tested..
2. Daidzin regulates oxidative stress, was closely related to the suppression of adipose tissue and the progression of diabetes.
1. Procyanidin C1 has potential to induce NO produc ion in RAECs via both Ca(2+)-dependent BK(Ca) channel-mediated hyperpolarization and Ca(2+)-independent PI3K/Akt pathways, suggesting could be used the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.