|A unique collection of 58 Anti-allergy natural compounds for high throughput screening (HTS)|
|Catalog No:||Bb181|| Anti-allergy Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 58 Compounds|
2mg/well * 58 Compounds
1. Taraxasterol has anti-inflammatory effect by blocking NF-κB pathway, it can inhibit NO, PGE(2), TNF-α, IL-1β and IL-6 production in LPS-induced RAW 264.7 macrophages in a dose-dependent manner, and prevent the LPS-induced NF-κB translocation from cytoplasm into nuclear.
2. Taraxasterol has protective effect on allergic asthma induced by ovalbumin (OVA) in mice.
1. Syringin has antitumour effect.
2. Syringin has antiproliferative effect.
3. Syringin has immunomodulatory effect.
4. Syringin has platelet aggregation inhibiting effect.
5. Syringin can prevent Abeta(25-35)-induced neuronal cell damage.
6. Syringin has anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive effects, may be attributed to its in vivo transformation to sinapyl alcohol.
1. Scoparone shows antifungal activity.
2. Scoparone has immunosuppression and vasorelaxation effects.
3. Scoparone protects against carbon tetrachloride-induced liver injury.
4. Scoparone has antianginal action.
5. Scoparone has antioxidant capabilities, it is a very efficient inhibitor of ultraviolet radiation -induced lipid peroxidation and damage.
6. Scoparone is a phytoalexin associated with resistance of citrus to Phytophthora citrophthora.
1. Daidzin is a potent, selective aldehyde dehydrogenase inhibitor, selectively suppresses ethanol intake in all rodent models tested..
2. Daidzin regulates oxidative stress, was closely related to the suppression of adipose tissue and the progression of diabetes.
3. Daidzin has preventive effect on bone loss in ovariectomized rats appears to be due to suppression of bone turnover.
4. Daidzin in the rhizome of Pueraria lobata are prodrugs, which has antiallergic and antithrombotic activities, can inhibit ADP- and collagen-induced platelet aggregation, produced by intestinal microflora.
5. Daidzin and puerarin can induce a conformational change of beta-CD, which is compressed in one direction and stretched in the other.
1. In vitro, Procyanidin C1 (PC1) can dose-dependently decrease Fc epsilon RI-mediated degranulation and cytokine production of mast cells, inhibit tyrosine phosphorylation of Syk and linker for activation of T cells, and the ROS generation in stimulated mast cells.
2. Procyanidin C1-induced vasorelaxation is associated with the activation of the calcium-dependent NO/cGMP pathway, involving potassium channel activation, thus, it may represent a novel and potentially therapeutically relevant compound for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
3. Procyanidin C1 is the main active compound in the CC extract responsible for EMT inhibition and that procyanidin C1 could be useful as a lead compound to develop inhibitors of cancer metastasis and other diseases related to EMT.
4. Procyanidin C1 has anti-inflammatory effects, can inhibit IKKb activity in vitro and reduce the LPS-induced production of ROS, thus, it exerts the anti-inflammatory effects by inhibiting ERK1/2 and IKKb activity.