1. Vanillic acid shows antifungal activity.
2. Vanillic acid has antioxidant activity.
3. Vanillic acid prevents altered ion pumps, ions and inhibited Fas-receptor and caspase mediated apoptosis-signaling pathway and cardiomyocyte death in isoproterenol induced myocardial infarcted rats.
|CFN99120||Isochlorogenic acid C
1. Isochlorogenic acid C has antioxidant activity.
1. Calycosin 7-O-β-D-glucoside has antimicrobial activity.
2. Calycosin 7-O-β-D-glucoside is anticipated to be a promising anti-HIV agent.
3. Calycosin-7-O-beta-D-glucoside shows scavenging activity to DPPH radicals, and superoxide anion .
4. Calycosin 7-O-β-D-glucopyranoside possesses an alleviating effect on osteoarthritis.
5. Calycosin 7-O-β-D-glucoside can increase the fluidity of brain cell membrane in ischemia-reperfusion rats.
6. Calycosin 7-O-β-D-glucopyranoside possesses a protective effect on rat hepatocytes, an inhibitory effect on COX-2 activity.
1. Liquiritin has a potential antidepressant-like effect.
2. Liquiritin can increase SOD activity, inhibit lipid peroxidation, and lessen production of MDA.
3. Liquiritin modulates ERK‑ and AKT/GSK‑3β‑dependent pathways to protect against glutamate‑induced cell damage in differentiated PC12 cells.
1. Benzoylpaeoniflorin is active against cyclooxygenase-1 and cyclooxygenase-2 enzymes.