1. Agnuside has anti-arthritic activity.
2. Agnuside shows inhibition of vascular permeability and leukocyte migration in vivo.
1. Alpha-lipoic acid has become a common ingredient in multivitamin formulas, anti-aging supplements, and even pet food, it is well-defined as a therapy for preventing diabetic polyneuropathies, and scavenges free radicals, chelates metals, and restores intracellular glutathione levels which otherwise decline with age.
2. Alpha-lipoic acid can enhance glucose transport and utilization in different experimental and animal models, it can improve insulin sensitivity in patients with type-2 diabetes.
3. Lipoic acid is a novel treatment for Alzheimer's disease and related dementias.
4. Alpha-lipoic acid has therapeutic effects on joint inflammation and erosion in an animal model via NF-kappa B down regulation, it inhibits TNF-alpha induced NF-kappa B activation through blocking of MEKK1-MKK4-IKK signaling cascades.
1. D-Glucosamine hydrochloride is an endogenous amino monosaccharide synthesized from glucose that is useful in the treatment of joint diseases in both humans and animals.
2. Fucoxanthin is an effective anti-arthritis agent through an antiinflammation mechanism, fucoxanthin may enhance therapeutic effect of glucosamine hydrochloride on rat arthritis through mechanism of antiinflammation.
3. D-glucosamine hydrochloride has antimicrobial effect on the common 21 strains of food spoilage microorganisms, it could as preservative agent was used to preserve nature eleo juice.
4. D-Glucosamine Hydrochloride has antitumor effects.
5. D-glucosamine hydrochloride induces cell apoptosis by blocking of cell-cycle.
1. 5-Hydroxy-4-methoxycanthin-6-one exhibited significant cytotoxic activity against CNE2 cell line.
1. Piperine displays the anti-oxidative, anti-apoptotic and chemo-protective properties in the DLM.
2. Piperine may be useful in the management of T lymphocyte-mediated autoimmune and chronic inflammatory disorders,may be as a drug to prevent or reduce the colonic inflammation by inducing PXR and CYP3A4 gene expression at the mRNA and protein levels.