1. Agnuside has anti-arthritic activity.
2. Agnuside shows inhibition of vascular permeability and leukocyte migration in vivo.
1. D-Glucosamine hydrochloride is a kind of antiarthritic agents.
1. Piperine displays the anti-oxidative, anti-apoptotic and chemo-protective properties in the DLM.
2. Piperine may be useful in the management of T lymphocyte-mediated autoimmune and chronic inflammatory disorders,may be as a drug to prevent or reduce the colonic inflammation by inducing PXR and CYP3A4 gene expression at the mRNA and protein levels.
1. Daphnetin has antiinflammation effect to treat inflammatory diseases including bronchitis.
2. Daphnetin interacts with ctDNA, by changing ctDNA from B-form to A-form.
1. Bergenin has antiviral and antifungal activities.
2. Bergenin has antiarrhythmic and antitumor activities.
3. Bergenin has antiinflammatory and potent immunomodulatory activities.
4. Bergenin has antitussive, antiulcerogenic,anti-plasmodial, anti-hepatotoxic and wound healing activities.
5. Bergenin has antidiabetic activity, could be classified as a new group of α-glucosidase inhibitors.
6. Bergenin has a potential anti-narcotic effect via regulation of GSH contents and oxidative stress.
7. Bergenin reduces the expression of NO, TNF-α, IL-1β, and IL-6 proinflammatory cytokines by inhibiting the activation of the NF-κB and MAPKs signaling pathways, and it may represent a novel treatment strategy for mastitis.