Fisetin is an antimetastatic,antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant flavonoid, it has beneficial effect on periodontal disease, may via inhibiting MAPK activation and COX-2 expression without affecting cell viability. Fisetin can ameliorate photodamage by suppressing the mitogen-activated protein Kinase/Matrix metalloproteinase pathway and nuclear factor-κB pathways. Fisetin suppresses the accumulation of intracellular lipids by inhibiting GLUT4-mediated glucose uptake through inhibition of the mTOR-C/EBPα signaling in 3T3-L1 cells.
1. Rhamnocitrin and kaempferol can augment cellular antioxidant defense capacity, at least in part, through regulation of HO-1 expression and MAPK signal transduction.
2. Rhamnocitrin and kaempferol not only protect low-density lipoprotein from oxidation but also prevent atherogenesis through suppressing macrophage uptake of oxidized low-density lipoprotein.
3. Rhamnocitrin can enhance the immune function, improve the formation of spleen cells of mice serum hemolysin of chicken red blood cell immune.
4. Rhamnocitrin shows a significant protection against cloudiness in lenses induced by hydrogen peroxide and hydrocortisone in a dose dependent manner, suggests that rhamnocitrin possesses significant anticataract activity and acts most likely due to its antioxidant property.
1. Lanosterol induces mild depolarization of mitochondria and promotes autophagy.
2. Lanosterol is indicative of altered Lanosterol metabolism during PD pathogenesis.
3. 10 μM Lanosterol during IVM in medium without serum and bases on recombinant human chorionic gonadotrophin has a positive effect on maturation of prepubertal ewe oocytes.