1. Fisetin is an anti-inflammatory flavonoid.
2. Fisetin has antimetastatic effects on prostate, breast and lung cancers.
3. Fisetin has beneficial effect on periodontal disease, may via inhibiting MAPK activation and COX-2 expression without affecting cell viability.
4. Fisetin suppresses the accumulation of intracellular lipids by inhibiting GLUT4-mediated glucose uptake through inhibition of the mTOR-C/EBPα signaling in 3T3-L1 cells.
5. Fisetin can inhibit UV-induced intracellular reactive oxygen species (ROS), prostaglandin E2 (PGE2), and nitric oxide (NO) generation, may be used in the development of photoprotective agents.
1. kaempferol and Rhamnocitrin can augment cellular antioxidant defense capacity, at least in part, through regulation of HO-1 expression and MAPK signal transduction.
2. kaempferol and Rhamnocitrin not only protect low-density lipoprotein from oxidation but also prevent atherogenesis through suppressing macrophage uptake of oxidized low-density lipoprotein.
1. Lanosterol induces mild depolarization of mitochondria and promotes autophagy.
2. Lanosterol is indicative of altered Lanosterol metabolism during PD pathogenesis.
3. 10 μM Lanosterol during IVM in medium without serum and bases on recombinant human chorionic gonadotrophin has a positive effect on maturation of prepubertal ewe oocytes.