1. Esculentic acid has anti-inflammatory effect.
2. Esculentic acid has protective effects against LPS-induced endotoxic shock may be mediated, at least in part, by regulation the release of inflammatory cytokines and mediators, and protein expression of COX-2 in mice.
1. 3(18)-Oleanen-3-one has anti-inflammatory effect, can inhibit IL-6, TNF-α and NO production, control the cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) regulation at protein levels.
1. Hydrocortisone improves outcome by limiting this immunosuppressive feedback loop via an interleukin-10-dependent elimination of dendritic cell by natural killer cells.
2. The hormones T3 and Hydrocortisone showed significantly higher levels of hyaluronate inhibition as compared to each hormone alone in the human dermal matrix.