Wogonoside has anticoagulant, anti-inflammatory, anti-angiogenic and anticancer effects, it may exert its anti-inflammatory effect via dual inhibition of NF-κB and NLRP3 inflammasome. Wogonoside induced autophagy through the MAPK-mTOR pathway, it inhibited LTB 4 production at the concentration of 100 uM.
1. Corchoionoside C has antioxidant activity, shows strong scavenging activities on DPPH radical.
2. Corchoionosides A, B, and C inhibit the histamine release from rat peritoneal exudate cells induced by antigen-antibody reaction.
3. Corchoionoside C shows weak antifungal activity.
1. Zeorin shows strong inhibition activity against bacteria and fungi.
2. Zeorin markedly exhibits inhibitory activity on histamine release from mast cell induced by DNP24-BSA, it shows potent inhibitory effect by 40% decrease of histamine release.
1. Confluentin has antimicrobial activity against the gram-positive bacteria.
2. Confluentin significantly inhibits compound 48/80-induced histamine release from rat peritoneal mast cells.
3. Confluentin shows weak cytotoxicity against four human tumor cell lines, HL-60, SMMC-7712, A-549, and MCF-7, in vitro.
1. Taxiresinol shows notable anticancer activity in the in vitro bioassays against colon, liver, ovarian and breast cancer cell lines.
2. Taxiresinol and (7' R)-7'-hydroxylariciresinol can protect the hepatocytes from apoptosis via an inhibition of TNF- alpha production by activated macrophages and a direct inhibition of apoptosis induced by TNF- alpha in D-GalN/LPS-treated mice.
3. Taxiresinol possesses significant antinociceptive activity against p -benzoquinone-induced abdominal contractions.
4. Taxiresinol shows anti-inflammatory activity, it can significantly inhibit carrageenan-induced hind paw edema in mice.
5. Taxiresinol has antiallergic activity, it show inhibitory activity on induced histamine release from the human basophilic cell line, KU812.