1. Wogonoside has anti-inflammatory effect, via dual inhibition of NF-κB and NLRP3 inflammasome.
2. Wogonoside led to reduced Bcl-2 expression and increased Bax expression, while as it led to s decrease in the levels of mitochondrial cytochrome c and an increase in cytosolic fraction and expressions of cytosolic apoptotic protease activating factor-1 (Apaf-1).
3. Wogonoside has shown preclinical anticancer efficacy in various cancer models.
1. Corchoionoside C has anti-allergic and ant-ihistaminic effects.
2. Corchoionoside C showed inhibition of osteoclast formation with no affect on BMM cell viability.
1. Zeorin shows antimycobacterial activity.
2. Zeorin shows strong activity against bacteria and fungi.
1. Confluentin has antimicrobial activity against the gram-positive bacteria.
2. Confluentin significantly inhibits compound 48/80-induced histamine release from rat peritoneal mast cells.
3. Confluentin shows weak cytotoxicity against four human tumor cell lines, HL-60, SMMC-7712, A-549, and MCF-7, in vitro.
1. Taxiresinol shows notable anticancer activity in the in vitro bioassays against colon, liver, ovarian and breast cancer cell lines.
2. Taxiresinol and (7' R)-7'-hydroxylariciresinol can protect the hepatocytes from apoptosis via an inhibition of TNF- alpha production by activated macrophages and a direct inhibition of apoptosis induced by TNF- alpha in D-GalN/LPS-treated mice.
3. Taxiresinol possesses significant antinociceptive activity against p -benzoquinone-induced abdominal contractions.
4. Taxiresinol shows anti-inflammatory activity, it can significantly inhibit carrageenan-induced hind paw edema in mice.
5. Taxiresinol has antiallergic activity, it show inhibitory activity on induced histamine release from the human basophilic cell line, KU812.