1. Wogonoside has anti-inflammatory effect, via dual inhibition of NF-κB and NLRP3 inflammasome.
2. Wogonoside led to reduced Bcl-2 expression and increased Bax expression, while as it led to s decrease in the levels of mitochondrial cytochrome c and an increase in cytosolic fraction and expressions of cytosolic apoptotic protease activating factor-1 (Apaf-1).
3. Wogonoside has shown preclinical anticancer efficacy in various cancer models.
1. Corchoionoside C has anti-allergic and ant-ihistaminic effects.
2. Corchoionoside C showed inhibition of osteoclast formation with no affect on BMM cell viability.