1. Bi-linderone shows significant activity against glucosamine-induced insulin resistance in HepG2 cells at a concentration of 1 microg/mL.
1. Linderaspirone A shows significant activity against glucosamine-inducedinsulin resistance.
1. Licarin B can improve insulin sensitivity via PPARγ and activation of GLUT4 in the IRS-1/PI3K/AKT pathway in 3T3-L1 adipocytes, it as a promising bioactive for insulin resistance and associated complications through its partial PPARγ activity.
1. Ginsenoside Re inhibits Ca2+ accumulation in mitochondria during cardiac ischemia/reperfusion, it also exerts antiischemic effect and induces angiogenic regeneration.
2. Ginsenoside Re has anti-diabetic and anti-hyperlipidemic activities ,can improve hyperglycemia and hyperlipidemia through activation of AMPK, and confer beneficial effects on type 2 diabetic patients with insulin resistance and dyslipidemia.
3. Ginsenoside Re can improve the cognition of streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats,the mechanism is by its anti-inflammation and antioxidation; glycemic control benefits the attenuation of diabetes-associated cognitive decline.
4. Ginsenoside Re can hyperpolarize HCAECs,and this effect can be reversed by apamin, suggests ginsenoside Re increases HCAEC outward current via SKCa channel activation, and NSC channel is not involved.
5. Ginsenoside Re increases the proliferation of CD4+ T cells with decreases cell death, and enhances viability of CD4+T cells through the regulation of IFN-γ-dependent autophagy activity.
6. Ginsenoside Re exhibits potent neuroprotective effects against neuroinflammation in a murine model of ALS, ginsenoside Re treatment can reduce the loss of motor neurons and active-microglia-related expression of Iba-1 in the spinal cord of symptom.
1. Agrimonolide exerts anti-inflammatory activity, at least in part, via suppressing LPS-induced activation of JAK-STATs and p38 MAPKs signaling pathway.
2. Agrimonolide is a potential α1 adrenergic receptor antagonist .
3. Agrimonolide and desmethylagrimonolide can effectively increase insulin-mediated glycogen level in heptocytes, they may play an important role in regulating glucose metabolism in insulin-resistance HepG2 cells and could be developed as a promising natural material for diabetes prevention and treatment.