1. Bi-linderone shows significant activity against glucosamine-induced insulin resistance in HepG2 cells at a concentration of 1 microg/mL.
1. Linderaspirone A shows significant activity against glucosamine-inducedinsulin resistance.
1. Licarin B can improve insulin sensitivity via PPARγ and activation of GLUT4 in the IRS-1/PI3K/AKT pathway in 3T3-L1 adipocytes, it as a promising bioactive for insulin resistance and associated complications through its partial PPARγ activity.
1. Ginsenoside Re is an effective antidiabetic agent via significant antioxidant efficacy, particularly in the prevention of diabetic microvasculopathy.
2. Ginsenoside Re is a protective agent for the heart against ischemia, by enhancing the slowly activating component of the delayed rectifier K+ current (IKs) and suppresses the L-type Ca2+ current (ICa,L) to shorten action potential duration(APD).