1. Fupenzic acid shows a significant decrease in intracellular melanin content in B16-F10 cells, and in culture media melanin.
1. Saikosaponin B2 acts on HCV E2, inhibits infection by several genotypic strains and prevents binding of serum-derived HCV onto hepatoma cells.
2. Saikosaponin B2 of 5 microM induces differentiation of B16 melanoma cells, with potentiation of expressions of melanogenesis and tyrosinase.
|CFN99458||Ergosterol peroxide glucoside
1. Ergosterol peroxide glucoside has anti-inflammatory activity.
1. Arbutin has whitening, anti- age effects and UVB/ UVC filter by inhibiting tyrosinase and thus preventing the formation of melanin.
2. Normal skin microflora may increase the skin lightening effect of arbutin due to the antioxidant action of hydroquinone.
3. Arbutin might be useful for treating the inflammatory and deleterious effects of BV2 microglial cells activation in response to LPS stimulation.
1. Mulberroside has nephroprotective, hypoglycemic, and antidiabetic effects.
2. Mulberroside A is a glycosylated stilbene of oxyresveratrol; thus, the deglycosylation of Mulberroside A resulted in enhanced inhibition of melanogenesis.
3. Mulberroside A has anti-inflammatory antiapoptotic effects. by decreasing the expressions of tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α), interleukin (IL)-1β, and IL-6 and inhibiting the activation of NALP3, caspase-1, and nuclear factor-κB and the phosphorylation of extracellular signal-regulated protein kinases, the c-Jun N-terminal kinase, and p38.