1. Asperuloside has anti-inflammatory activity.
1. Norlichexanthone has the potential to treat and/or prevent lifestyle-related diseases, including metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases.
1. Mangiferin regulates proliferation and apoptosis in glioma cells by induction of miR-15b and inhibition of MMP-9 expression.
2. Mangiferin inhibits cell cycle progression through the ATR-Chk1 stress response DNA damage pathway, leading to cell cycle arrest at G2/M phase in leukemia cells.
3. Mangiferin has beneficial effect on the regulation of endothelial homeostasis and could be used in the management of diabetic cardiovascular complications.
4. Mangiferin prevents the renal glomerulus fibrosis of diabetic rats, through the suppression of osteopontin overproduction and inflammation likely via inactivation of NF-кB.
5. Mangiferin has anti-steatotic effect may occur independently of the hepatic signals associated with de novo fatty acid synthesis and oxidation, can inhibit hepatic DGAT-2 that catalyzes the final step in triglyceride biosynthesis .
1. Naringenin has antioxidant effects.
2. Naringenin has significant antitumor effects with low toxicity .
3. Naringenin has potent lipid-lowering effects and may act as an insulin sensitizer in vivo.
4. Naringenin has high intestinal metabolism and poor bioavailability , so well absorbed throughout the gastrointestinal tract .
5. Naringenin has antileukemic effect and the protective effect against ADM chemotherapy-induced damage in PMNs.
1. Isorhoifolin exhibits weak anti-H2O2 features and antiradical.
2. Isorhoifolin exhibits anti-hyperpermeability effect on microcirculation.
3. Isorhoifolin exhibits anti-inflammatory and anticancer actions in vitro and in vivo.