1. Ginsenoside F1,an enzymatically modified derivative of ginsenoside Rg1, protection from ultraviolet-B-induced apoptosis is tightly correlated with ginsenoside-F1-mediated inhibition of ultraviolet-B-induced downregulation of Bcl-2 and Brn-3a expression.
2. Ginsenoside F1 exhibited competitive inhibition of the activity of CYP3A4 with Ki values of 57.7 ± 9.6 μM and 67.8 ± 16.2 μM, respectively.
3. Ginsenoside F1 exhibited a weaker inhibition of the activity of CYP2D6.
1. Gartanin possesses antifungal property.
2. Gartanin possesses potent antioxidant, anti‑inflammatory properties.
3. Gartanin induces protective autophagy mainly by JNK-Bcl-2 pathway.
4. Gartanin possesses antineoplastic property, could be a multiple targeting agent into its chemopreventive properties for human urinary bladder cancer.
|CFN90161||Ginkgolic acid C15:1
1. Ginkgolic acid C15:1 represses curli genes and prophage genes in EHEC.
1. Pterostilbene, an active constituent of blueberries, has antioxidant activity, may aid in the prevention of cardiovascular diseases characterized by endothelial dysfunction.
2. Pterostilbene improves glycaemic control in rats showing insulin resistance induced by an obesogenic diet, increases hepatic glucokinase activity, and uptakes skeletal muscle glucose, seems to be involved in the anti-diabetic effect of this phenolic compound.
1. Lusianthridin shows appreciable cytotoxicity against human lung cancer cell lines.
2. Lusianthridin exhibits anti-migratory property at nontoxic concentrations.