1. Caryophyllene oxide has analgesic activity.
2. Caryophyllene oxide has anti-inflammatory activity.
3. Caryophyllene oxide inhibits the mitochondrial electron transport chain.
1. Atractylenolide III may have therapeutic potential in treating homocysteine-mediated cognitive impairment and neuronal injury.
2. Atractylenolide III is a potential candidate for treatment of human lung carcinoma by inducing the release of cytochrome c, upregulating the expression of bax and translocating apoptosis-inducing factor.
1. The use of costic acid and other components from the plant Dittrichia viscosa (Greek: aconiza) and related species for the preparation of acaricidal products used against the acari Varroa destructor as parasite of the honey bee.
1. Nootkatone can provide effective tick control.
2. (+)-Nootkatone has antiallergic, anti-inflammatory, and antiplatelet activities.
3. Nootkatone can prevent obesity and improve physical performance through AMPK activation in skeletal muscle and liver.