1. Gallocatechin possesses free radical scavenging ability.
2. Gallocatechin has moderate affinity to the human cannabinoid receptor.
1. Hispidulin has antineoplastic activity.
2. Hispidulin has antioxidant properties and effect on mitochondrial energy metabolism.
3. Hispidulin has a potential treatment for hyper-dopaminergic disorders.
4. Hispidulin has considerable antiepileptic, neuroprotective, and antiinflammatory effects on kainic acid-induced seizures in rats.
5. Hispidulin exerts anti-osteoporotic and bone resorption attenuating effects via activating the AMPK signaling pathway.
1. Zingerone has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Zingerone is a suitable anti-virulent drug candidate against P. aeruginosa infections, because of the anti-quorum sensing activity of Zingerone targeting ligand-receptor interaction.
3. Zingerone effectively inhibits DMH-induced colon carcinogenesis in male Wistar rats, and ACF formation with simultaneous modulation in the level of tissue lipid peroxidation and antioxidant status.
1. Falcarindiol is a potential new anticancer agent that exerts its activity through inducing ER stress and apoptosis.
2. Falcarindiol induces immunosuppressive effects in vitro and in vivo and might be a novel therapy for autoimmune or allergic diseases.
3. Falcarindiol has protective effect against CCl(4) toxicity , in part, be explained by anti-lipid peroxidation activity associated with the induction of the GSTs including GSTA4.
1. Sakuranetin has antifungal activity.
2. Sakuranetin may contribute to maintain glucose homeostasis in animals.
3. Sakuranetin,the major flavonoid phytoalexin in rice, can be induced by ultraviolet (UV) irradiation, treatment with CuCl 2 or jasmonic acid (JA), or phytopathogenic infection.