1. 1,2-Benzenediol is used as 5% aq. soln. for photometric detn. of Nb, Os, Ta, Ti, W, complexing agent of some metals (e.g. Al, Ti) (anionic complexes associated with basic dyes).
1. Coenzyme Q10 is used in the treatment of Huntington's disease.
2. Coenzyme Q10 Inhibits the Aging of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Induced by D-Galactose through Akt/mTOR Signaling.
3. Coenzyme Q10 is a cardiovascular agent, used to treat congestive heart failure; can improve energy production in cells, prevent blood clot formation, and act as an antioxidant.
1. Celastrol has antioxidant activity.
2. Celastrol has antiangiogenic activity. 3. Celastrol has anti-proliferative activity.
4. Celastrol has anti-tumor effect on various cancers.
5. Celastrol has anti-inflammatory activity, used for clinical treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.
6. Celastrol inhibits Plasmodium falciparum enoyl-acyl carrier protein reductase.
1. Trigonelline hydrochloride is an Inhibitior of the Nrf2 transcription factor.
2. Trigonelline hydrochloride has hypoglycemic, hypolipidemic, neuroprotective, antimigraine, sedative, memory-improving, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-tumor and inhibiting platelet aggregation activities.
3. Trigonelline hydrochloride reduces diabetic auditory neuropathy by affecting β cell regeneration.
1. Harpagoside has anti-inflammatory activity.
2. Harpagoside at 3 mM concentration, shows moderate inhibition of seed germination.
3. Harpagoside can inhibit lipopolysaccharide-induced mRNA levels and protein expression of cyclooxygenase-2 and inducible nitric oxide in HepG2 cells.