1. Rubiadin has antioxidant effect.
2. Rubiadin has hepatoprotective effect.
1. Diosgenin possesses anti-inflammatory property , causes an inhibition of the growth of fibroblast-like synoviocytes from human rheumatoid arthritis 2. Diosgenin has anticancer and antitumor properties, inhibits migration and invasion of PC-3 cells by reducing MMPs expression, also inhibits ERK, JNK and PI3K/Akt signaling pathways as well as NF-κB activity.
3. Diosgenin is the precursor for the semisynthesis of progesterone which in turn was used in early combined oral contraceptive pills. The unmodified steroid has estrogenic activity and can reduce the level of serum cholesterol.
|CFN99815||Ganoderic acid DM
1. Ganoderic acid DM (GADM), with 5α-reductase inhibitory and androgen receptor (AR) binding activity, can inhibit prostate cancer cell growth and block osteoclastogenesis.
2. GADM effectively inhibited cell proliferation and colony formation in MCF-7 human breast cancer cells.
1. Sarsasapogenin has anti-inflammatory effect.
2. Sarsasapogenin exhibited antitumor activity, by cytotoxicity, inducing apoptosis, reactive oxygen species (ROS)-mediate mitochondrial dysfunction and ER stress cell death.
1. Nomilin significantly inhibited tumor directed capillary formation.
2. Nomilin has anti-obesity and anti-hyperglycemic effects that are likely to be mediated through the activation of TGR5.