|A unique collection of 39 Anti-diabetic natural compound library for Anti-diabetic screening|
|Catalog No:||B556|| Anti-osteoporosis Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 39 Compounds|
2mg/well * 39 Compounds
Tigogenin is one of steroidal sapogenins which is widely used for synthesizing steroid drugs. It might have protective effect on bone and be helpful in preventing the development of osteoporosis.Tigogenin induces apoptosis, associated with overexpression of COX-2 correlated with overproduction of endogenous PGE2. Tigogenin inhibited of PPARgamma and via p38 MAPK pathway.
1.Dihydrophaseic acid 3’-O-b-D-glucopyranoside (D3G) can increase the proliferation and differentiation of osteoblast cells and enhance bone formation, suggests that D3G may be a good candidate for the treatment of osteoporosis.
1. Crategolic acid(Maslinic acid) has differentiation-inducing activity against human acute promyelocytic leukemia cell line (HL-60).
2. Crategolic acid has beneficial effects on hypoxic neurons by suppressing iNOS activation, which may, in turn, provide neuroprotection.
3. Crategolic acid has important properties for health and disease prevention, it selectively inhibits cell proliferation of the HT29 human colon-cancer cell line by inducing selective apoptosis.
4. Crategolic acid as a feed additive to stimulate growth and hepatic protein-turnover rates in rainbow trout ( Onchorhynchus mykiss ).
5. Crategolic acid is present both cytotoxic and antiviral activities.
6. Crategolic acid has anti-inflammatory effects, it can significantly suppress the expression of COX-2 and iNOS at protein and mRNA levels.
7. Crategolic acid suppresses RANKL-induced osteoclastogenesis through NF-κB and MAPK/AP-1 signaling pathways , it is a promising agent in the treatment of osteoclast-related diseases such as osteoporosis.
Linarin possesses analgesic, antipyretic, anti-acetylcholinesterase, hepatoprotective ,anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective activities, it prevents Aβ(25-35)-induced neurotoxicity through the activation of PI3K/Akt, which subsequently inhibits GSK-3β and up-regulates Bcl-2. Linarin can protect osteoblasts against hydrogen peroxide-induced osteoblastic dysfunction and may exert anti-resorptive actions, at least in part, via the reduction of RANKL and oxidative damage; it also can treat postmenopausal osteoporosis,it induces the osteogenic differentiation and mineralization of MC3T3-E1 osteoblastic cells by activating the BMP-2/RUNX2 pathway through PKA signalingin vitroand protected against OVX-induced bone lossin vivo.
1. Kaempferitrin has an acute lowering effect on blood glucose in diabetic rats and to stimulate the glucose uptake percentile, as efficiently as insulin in muscle from normal rats.
2. Kaempferitrin improves insulin resistance by the activation of the classical insulin transduction pathway, and increases adiponectin secretion.
3. Kaempferitrin exerts cytotoxic and antitumor effects against HeLa cells, the general mechanisms include cell cycle arrest in G1 phase and apoptosis via intrinsic pathway in a caspase dependent pathway.
4. Kaempferitrin exerts immunostimulatory effects on immune responses mediated by splenocytes, macrophages, peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) and NK cells.
5. Kaempfertrin possesses significant antiosteoporotic activity, it can significantly improve the bone mass and microarchitecture in ovariectomized (OVX) rats.
6. Kaempferitrin has antidepressant-like effect, the effect is related to the serotonergic system, principally 5-HT1A.