1. Dehydro-alpha-lapachone is an antifungal substance.
2. Dehydro-α-lapachone can inhibit vessel regeneration, interfere with vessel anastomosis, and limit plexus formation in zebrafish, it also can induce vascular pruning and growth delay in orthotopic mammary tumors in mice.
1. Methyllucidone may have a neuroprotective potential via inhibition of neurotoxic microglial activation implicated in neurodegeneration.
2. Methyllucidone can strongly inhibit the growth of human cancer cells and colon tumor xenografted in nude mice, the anti-tumor effects are further confirmed with caspase-3 activation and degradation of PARP.
3. Methyllucidone shows 85% antifungal activity at 50 against the disease wheat leaf rust.
|CFN98507||Ginkgolic acid C13:0
1.Ginkgolic acid C13:0 exhibits the highest α-glucosidase inhibitory activity.
1. Deoxylapachol from T. grandis extract can induce fungal cell wall stress.
1. Vestitol has phytoalexin activity.
2. Vestitol has antimicrobial activity.
2. Vestitol has anti-inflammatory activity.