|A unique collection of 51 Anti-platelet aggregation natural compounds|
|Catalog No:||B24|| Anti-platelet-aggregation Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 51 Compounds|
2mg/well * 51 Compounds
1. Chrysophanol 8-O-beta-D-glucoside has cytotoxic activity.
2. Chrysophanol 8-O-beta-D-glucoside is potential antioxidant.
3. Chrysophanol 8-O-beta-D-glucoside shows a strong inhibitory effect on HBV DNA release.
1. Pomolic acid inhibits DNA polymerase.
2. Pomolic acid has anticancer property of pomolic acid-induced AMP-activated protein kinase activation in MCF7 human breast cancer cells.
3. Pomolic acid shows anti-HIV effect, by inhibiting HIV-1 replication in acutely infected H9 cells with an EC50 value of 1.7 microg/mL, and inhibiting H9 cell growth with an IC50 value of 21.8 microg/mL [therapeutic index (T. I.) 12.8].
|CFN99161||Salvianolic acid A
1. Salvianolic acid A has anti-oxidative capability.
2. Salvianolic acid A positively regulates PTEN protein level and inhibits growth of A549 lung cancer cells.
3. Salvianolic acid A inhibits proliferation, causes cell cycle arrest at the S phase, and induces apoptosis dose dependently to the two kinds of cancer cells.
4. Salvianolic acid A has inhibitory effect on Cu2+ mediated human LDL oxidation through chelating Cu2+ and scavenging free radicals.
5. Salvianolic acid A could protect hepatic lipid peroxidation, and had marked effects against liver injur y and fibrosis in carbon tetrachloride induced fibrotic rats.
6. Salvianolic acid A has inhibitory effect on Cu2+ mediated human LDL oxidation through chelating Cu2+ and scavenging free radicals.
7. Salvianolic acid A can reverse paclitaxel resistance through suppressing transgelin 2 expression by mechanisms involving attenuation of PI3 K/Akt pathway activation and ABC transporter up-regulation.
1. Anemarsaponin B can inhibit PAF-induced rabbitplatelet aggregation in vitro.
1. Hispidulin has antineoplastic activity.
2. Hispidulin has antioxidant properties and effect on mitochondrial energy metabolism.
3. Hispidulin has a potential treatment for hyper-dopaminergic disorders.
4. Hispidulin has considerable antiepileptic, neuroprotective, and antiinflammatory effects on kainic acid-induced seizures in rats.
5. Hispidulin exerts anti-osteoporotic and bone resorption attenuating effects via activating the AMPK signaling pathway.