|A unique collection of 90 Anti-proliferation natural compounds for Anti-proliferation drug research|
|Catalog No:||B92|| Anti-proliferation Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 90 Compounds|
2mg/well * 90 Compounds
1. Caudatin exerts antiproliferative effects on human hepatocellular carcinoma SMMC7721 cells.
2. Caudatin has anticancer activity, due partly to its inhibition of cell proliferation and induction of apoptosis in cancer cells through caspase activation.
3. Caudatin exhibits significantly inhibitory activity against HBV DNA replication with IC50 values in the range of 2.82-7.48 μM.
4. Caudatin inhibits carcinomic human alveolar basal epithelial cell growth and angiogenesis by targeting GSK3β/β-catenin pathway and suppressing VEGF production.
1. Piceatannol has antitumor activity.
2. Piceatannol has the potential to control obesity.
3. Piceatannol has antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory activities.
4. Piceatannol inhibits effector T cell functions by suppressing TcR signaling.
1. 2'-Hydroxygenistein has antifungal activity, dimerization of it causes a remarkable increase of antifungal activity.
2. 2'-Hydroxygenistein exhibits greater antiproliferative effects in MCF-7 human breast cancer cells than does genistein, suggest that 2'-hydroxylation of genistein can enhance its antioxidant activity and cell cytotoxicity in MCF-7 human breast cancer cells.
3. 2'-Hydroxygenistein shows significant concentration-dependent inhibitory effects on the release of beta-glucuronidase and lysozyme from rat neutrophils in response to formyl-Met-Leu-Phe/cytochalasin B.
1. Coronarin A exhibits good growth inhibition activities on HUVEC proliferation, it effectively suppresses the growth factor induced tube formation of HUVEC at the concentration of 10 microg/mL.
2. Coronarin, A, B, C, and D are cytotoxic prinicples from the rhizomes of Hedychium coronarium, Zingiberaceae.
3. Coronarin A has anti-inflammatory activity, it exhibits potent inhibition (IC50 <6.1708g/mL) against fMLP-induced superoxide production and elastase release.
Carnosic acid is a lipid absorption inhibitor, endowed with antioxidative, antimicrobial, photoprotective potential, and antiproliferative properties. It can protect neurons both in vitro and in vivo through activation of the Keap1/Nrf2 pathway via S-alkylation of targeted cysteines on Keap1. It is increasingly used within food, nutritional health and cosmetics industries.