|A unique collection of 90 Anti-proliferation natural compounds for Anti-proliferation drug research|
|Catalog No:||B92|| Anti-proliferation Compound Library
|Size:||1mg/well * 90 Compounds|
2mg/well * 90 Compounds
1. Piceatannol has antitumor activity.
2. Piceatannol has the potential to control obesity.
3. Piceatannol has antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory activities.
4. Piceatannol inhibits effector T cell functions by suppressing TcR signaling.
1. 2'-hydroxygenistein shows significant concentration-dependent inhibitory effects on the release of beta-glucuronidase and lysozyme from rat neutrophils in response to formyl-Met-Leu-Phe/cytochalasin B.
1. Gycitein has weak estrogenic activity.
2. Glycitein inhibits glioma cell invasion through down-regulation of MMP-3 and MMP-9 gene expression.
|CFN99161||Salvianolic acid A
1. Salvianolic acid A has anti-oxidative capability.
2. Salvianolic acid A positively regulates PTEN protein level and inhibits growth of A549 lung cancer cells.
3. Salvianolic acid A inhibits proliferation, causes cell cycle arrest at the S phase, and induces apoptosis dose dependently to the two kinds of cancer cells.
4. Salvianolic acid A has inhibitory effect on Cu2+ mediated human LDL oxidation through chelating Cu2+ and scavenging free radicals.
5. Salvianolic acid A could protect hepatic lipid peroxidation, and had marked effects against liver injur y and fibrosis in carbon tetrachloride induced fibrotic rats.
6. Salvianolic acid A has inhibitory effect on Cu2+ mediated human LDL oxidation through chelating Cu2+ and scavenging free radicals.
7. Salvianolic acid A can reverse paclitaxel resistance through suppressing transgelin 2 expression by mechanisms involving attenuation of PI3 K/Akt pathway activation and ABC transporter up-regulation.
1. Fangchinoline has antioxidate activity.
2. Fangchinoline has anti-inflammatory activity.
3. Fangchinoline as a kinase inhibitor targets FAK and suppresses FAK-mediated signaling pathway in A549.
4. Fangchinoline selectively bound to G-quadruplex DNA, inhibit the production of infectious virions in HIV-1 cDNA transfected 293T cells.
5. Fangchinoline is a novel anti-tumour agent, inhibits cell proliferation via Akt/GSK-3beta/ cyclin D1 signaling and induces apoptosis in MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells.