1. Oroxylin A has various anti-tumor effects including apoptosis, cell cycle arrest, drug-resistant reversion.
2. Oroxylin A possesses abilities of inhibiting the ATRA-induced IL-6 production via modulation of LAP/LIP/CHOP in leukemia cell lines, which could providing a therapeutic strategy for RAS.
3. Oroxylin A inhibits UCP2s triggers the MPTP opening, and promotes the apoptosis in CaCo-2 cells; uncoupling protein 2 plays a key role in mitochondrial apoptotic pathway.
4. Oroxylin A inhibits N1ICD translocating to the nucleus and binding to epithelial-mesenchymal transition-related transcription factor Snail, thus suppressing the invasion and migration of MCF-7 cells.
5. Oroxylin A improves the sensitivity of K562/ADM cells by increasing apoptosis in leukemic cells and decreasing the expression of CXCR4 and PI3K/Akt/NF-κB pathway, and probably served as a most promising agent for CML treatment.