1. Tenuigenin displays antiapoptotic and antioxidative activity in hippocampal neurons due to scavenging of intracellular reactive oxygen species, regulating Bcl-2 family and suppressing caspase-3 activity.
2. Tenuigenin may be a potential agent for prevention and treatment of postoperative cognitive dysfunction (POCD) or other neurodegenerative diseases, can protect neuronal cells against toxins such as 6-OHDA or H2O2.
1. Ruscogenin has anti-inflammatory activity, suppressed zymosan A-evoked peritoneal total leukocyte migration in mice in a dose-dependent manner, 2. Ruscogenin inhibited adhesion of leukocytes to a human umbilical vein endothelial cell line (ECV304) injured by tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha) in a concentration-dependent manner.
3. Ruscogenin significantly attenuate LPS-induced acute lung injury via inhibiting expressions of TF and iNOS and NF-kappa B p65 activation.
|CFN90399||Tanshinone IIA-sulfonic sodium
1. Sodium tanshinone IIA sulfonate for injection can protect neuron cell against damage. It may be used to treatment brain ischemia disease in clinical.
2. Sodium tanshinone IIA sulfonate pretreatment reduces infarct size and improves cardiac function in an ischemia-reperfusion-induced rat myocardial injury model via activation of Akt/FOXO3A/Bim-mediated signal pathway.
1. Kukoamine B is a potent dual inhibitor for both Lipopolysaccharides (LPS) and oligodeoxynucleotides containing CpG motifs (CpG DNA), LPS and CpG DNA are important pathogenic molecules for the induction of sepsis,are drug targets for sepsis treatment, thus kukoamine B is worthy of further investigation as a potential candidate to treat sepsis.
2. Kukoamine B inhibits inflammation in septic mice by reducing the concentrations of plasma LPS, decreasing leukocyte sequestration and interfering with NFκB activation, and, therefore, suppressing the proadhesive phenotype of endothelial cells.
3. Kukoamine B has protective effects against hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) induced cell injury and potential mechanisms in SH-SY5Y cells, it may potentially serve as an agent for prevention of several human neurodegenerative and other disorders caused by oxidative stress.